zucc

how good are BL's at SQ?

btw who is that in your SIG. lol

^

+1

Id like to meet her, and your car.

Edited by mrBobian

the only thing cheap about the SSD is the price. its a great sub.

I don't kiss and tell, but I do give rides in the car. :)

oh for sure... I wasn't stating it was cheap besides price in anyway... I am just really Miffed as to which FI sub I want to try out next... I hear the SSD and the FI Q are very similar, and the BTL and the BL are very similar...and the Q takes more power than the SSD...so besides that...what's the diff, and why get the Q if the SSD is cheaper, but just takes less power??...And if I want a BTL, why not just get a Havoc... and so on. Wish I had money to try em all, heh heh heh

"And if I want a BTL, why not just get a Havoc" Because you would need a to get a BTL :)

There are numerous reasons people would get the Q over the ssd, and yes power handling is one of them. I wouldn't want to put 4000 watts on a havoc, but I would on a BTL. They are all very different drivers

Going back to your original post of wanting to put a sundown 1500 on one sub, the BL would be your best bet for safe power handling. I think you'll get the output you're looking for, and should sound good on music. Just make sure to build a good enclosure and you should be fine.

I don't kiss and tell, but I do give rides in the car. :)

so who is it. lol