Freebird

Hey from London, KY

Just want to say hello to everybody out there, Ive been reading on this forum for a few weeks, but just now joined. Seems like a great group of people, who have already been very helpful to me!

Welcome!!

PS- have you gone to the new White Castle in that area since it's new out there?

I help keep that place runnin.

Just wonderin if you ever go there...

Welcome!!

PS- have you gone to the new White Castle in that area since it's new out there?

I help keep that place runnin.

Just wonderin if you ever go there...

Are you kiddin, White Castle is THE place to eat in London! haha Yeah man Ive been out there I love the stuff.

So I just received a call from a maintenance company we do work for to make a service run to a Wal-Mart in London. 2:15am and a drive from Louisville, do-do ain't hapennin'!

Welcome! :)

hehe, you let me know if you have problems at that WC, I work with all regional and district managers in this area as their offices are in the same building.

But it better be a big problem, hehe, otherwise, just report it to the working supervisor.

Im surprised to see this many from KY.....I was expecting, um, none. All the people around here think Kicker L7's are the way to go and that its the best sounding stuff ever. I mean when I took a Polk sub to my local car audio dealer he was like, um what is this? I mean its Polk, I know theyre not as popular as other brands, but it could be considered a "mainstream" line, geez. Im just glad I found this site!

Edited by Freebird

I'm not surprised.

IF you bring something to a local shop that they do not sell, expect to start hearing BS.

In my experience, the only time you won't hear all that crap is when you take equipment to a shop that does more than just audio\video such as performance installation as well.

Since those shops do anything custom, they seem to like whatever comes their way.

MECA Car Audio Competition - E-town's 5th annual "Party in the Park"

everyone should go. and shizzon, snoopdan said that if anyone wants their set-up to be metered, hes got his with him. dude we should go together but not in a gay way. i feel weird just rollin out to e-town by myself. i mite meet some kkks or something lol

Edited by phi

when is it?

I won't even have a setup til another month to month and a half from now.

So... unless you want me to meter my stock speakers....

when is it?

I won't even have a setup til another month to month and a half from now.

So... unless you want me to meter my stock speakers....

haha. im just seein if you wanna go. lol

its on the 5th of april, so next weekend

Edited by phi

man yea see i just made a vid yesterday and man my rear deck is messed up, it rattles so bad now. n i dont wanna look stupid in front of all these ppl thats got crazy set-ups. so if you do meter your stock speakers it would make me feel much better lol. j/k

Edited by phi

HA!

If it's at Audio2Go, meterin my stocks might win me somethin, seriously. I've been there before and while i did see a couple of big timers there, there were a lot of questionable installs as well.

To tell you the truth, i'd like to go, but if the weather is great next saturday then i'll just stay here and work on the car. That's what's holdin me back so much is this weather.

oh, i remember that event, never been there but fairly active from what i've heard.

Someone got a noise violation citation over there last year maybe, year before that... sometime not long ago.

They said was tuning system right outside of the property or something like that, PURE BS but place should be great.

I was about to ask if it was at Freeman Lake. Vine Grove livin' for The corn-fed MFW!!!!!

:WELCOME:

oh, i remember that event, never been there but fairly active from what i've heard.

Someone got a noise violation citation over there last year maybe, year before that... sometime not long ago.

They said was tuning system right outside of the property or something like that, PURE BS but place should be great.

i think if your inside the park your good.