goldenuggets49

High Output alternator

I'm looking to get an alternator for my durango 03, i found a few sites, but I wanted to expand my options. One I liked was Mean Grean, If you know of any other brands and where to get em from that would be awesome. I'm gonna be powering a 15" MA audio hk15x2 @ 2000 watts rms lanzar amp. I need at least 250 amp alternator to 300. thanks in advance.

try motorcityreman.com or search for the site.. its dbelectric and starter.. excessiveamperage.com ohiogenerator.. few chioces.. oh yeah powermater.. they may have one for a Durango, not sure..

Edited by Breakjunki

ebay.

Everyone says Excessive Amperage is one of the best but theyre expensive. I was quoted $500 for a 300 amp alternator, but you never hear bad things about them. You can go to excessiveamperage.com or realmofexcursion.com where they have a forum.

Edited by keith77

Kick ass on MG's but they're expensive. Ohio Generator and Powermaster also provide great alternators.

i hear great things about excessive amperage thats the one im going to go with myself..i used to have a ohio generator alt and those were also great..i never had a problem..