Dozer

Hi from Austin, TX

Well I've been lurking around here for a looong time, reading everything, doing searches, bugging some people through PM. Decided it was time I introduced myself. I'm in Round Rock, TX (Austin area). I'm interested in both home and car audio and would be considered a newbie for both- but hopefully not for long. I am definitely interested in SQ, with the goal of becoming an actual audiophile :)

Oh yeah, I was referred over here from another user I met at another forum- thanks ///M5!

hey there from san marcos!!!!!!...... finaly!!! someone near me

hey there from san marcos!!!!!!...... finaly!!! someone near me

Cool! Nice to see someone from the area. You go to TX State?

nope... i moved here years ago for a girl!....... i run a wrecker company.

hiya and welcome, bigjon, i thought you were up in denton or something?

i am going to san marcos the weekend after this one and hang out with this girl.....hmmmmmmm

lol nah im in san marcos..... chit that suck im off this weekend... but ill be around... hit me up when you come... it would be cool to meet cha...

thay call this town san mattress...... im sure you know why.

lol nah im in san marcos..... chit that suck im off this weekend... but ill be around... hit me up when you come... it would be cool to meet cha...

thay call this town san mattress...... im sure you know why.

alright, when i go i'll pm you and let you know whats happening, and san mattress? uh ohhhhh.....what does it mean?

everyone gets laid

:WELCOME:

Thanks everyone!

so post your set up my friend.

Thanks everyone!

so post your set up my friend.

Well, that's why I joined this board is because I don't have the setups I want... yet. :D

Currently:

Home- About a 20 year old Denon receiver, Cambridge Soundworks bookshelf speakers and a decent Athlon duo-core PC. I want to build a sweet little setup in my den using the PC, get a nice soundcard, some DIY speakers and maybe separate amps? I'm going to start another thread on that.

Car- 2007 Silverado, New body style. Currently ALL stock. My goals for that are a nice active setup. I will be starting some threads on that in the future too!

We could have some fun with that ;):D

We could have some fun with that ;):D

Which- the den or the truck? or both???

I'm more into home audio at the moment, but we've got people to help you get insane with both ;)

I'm more into home audio at the moment, but we've got people to help you get insane with both ;)

Good, because I need a LOT of help with the home audio right now. The car stuff (thanks in big part to some info. from ///M5) I've got more of a clue about. So Jim, please get in on my home audio post that I'm writing up right now! :)