Sign in to follow this  
Breakjunki

Aura Force amplifier??

Hey guys, i just bought a Aura Force 400q amplifer. I don't know all to much about it. they seem like nice amps. I know its older. Its a 4 channel. Can anybody tell me anything about it?? Some general info would be good, Is it a good brand/qualilty? or just some opinions.. thanks.. BTW its almost mint, and I got it for $50.

Edited by Breakjunki

Wait...you bought an amp knowing nothing about it, and now you want US to tell you about YOUR amp?

Post pics of the guts or :banhim:

yup that about sums it up :) bought it not knowing just about ZERO about it. Its a AURA, its 4 channel and the model # is 400Q. See I know something :) I've found info on the newer stuff. But this is older, maybe mid/late 90's. They have a gut pic of a force 150(smaller version,same series) on ROE. It looks like a well built amp. I do know it was designed and built in the US. just looking to find out a little more info. Seeing if anyones used these in the past.. Thanks, Joe

Dave Edwards and I installed some Aura amps in a Z3 a while back. I think they were pretty good.

Well I get it in the mail.. VERY nice internals I'll get a pic this afternoon if anyones interested. I've never seen guts quite like this before. Its got quite a bit of copper inside and the whole board is all shiny gold traces.. It just a very nice amp, bigger than I first thought.. its about 18" x 10" . Now that I can check it out in person I'm very glad I took the $50 risk off ebay and bought this.

for $50 you cant do too bad..it will surprise you im sure..do take some pics when you get a chance