Sign in to follow this  
RL-i8_Mr._Jones

I know me and amp agian ...

what kind of budget and power you looking for? maybe we can find a better one?

Edited by denalilvr

For $200, I would find something else.

around 300bucks well i was just checking around i am thinking the hifonics bruts 2000 watt amp (dont know the name off hand) heared the power was underrated but i only need about 1200-1400watts so it would be great

I would try to find something used either on the forums or Ebay.

Heck, I bought my Tantrum 1200.1 for around $300, and that was several years ago...

id look into a kicker zx 1500 from ebay for about $350

Kicker_ZX1500_1_06.jpg

Edited by denalilvr

ok then tell me whats wrong with the amp is it just not good or does the amp not create the power?

Likely both, there isn't even a continuous power rating listed...

never go on max power..and thats not just for amps bro thats for subs has well..always look for rms just has a starting point before you start considering the item just to see if it will give you what you want

I know u guys dont car for Hifonics BXi2006D but that amp would be almost perfect for me and i can get it for about 320 shipped i know its a lil underrated but they power that it makes is good from what i have read and the power it makes it perfect for the subs i have

I know u guys dont car for Hifonics BXi2006D but that amp would be almost perfect for me and i can get it for about 320 shipped i know its a lil underrated but they power that it makes is good from what i have read and the power it makes it perfect for the subs i have

its your money bro and if it makes you happy do it..all we can do is tell what "we" feel and i myself feel you would be much happier with that kicker amp i posted..its better quality..its real watts..and its more dependable..you gotta look at amp brands has cars..lol where has a kicker is your denali,escalade,QX56,ml55amg, and the hofonics is your honda crv,haundi,sante fe,ford escape..

lol

im being serious bro..hofonics will get you by, but if you can have amp thats much better for about $50 more and brand new like nike say man..just do it.. :drink40:

HEY!!! I own a Ford Escape!!!.......What he is getting at is true though. You could have a much more solid amp for little diff. in money. Just my 2cents.

HEY!!! I own a Ford Escape!!!.......What he is getting at is true though. You could have a much more solid amp for little diff. in money. Just my 2cents.

lmfao i was hoping no one would pop up saying that..lol i didnt mean ford escape is bad a few girls i know have them..and to my suprise came with a nice factory system and navigation..but i was using it in terms of comparisons