Sign in to follow this  
QuestionMan

UPS confirmation

I was reading the sticky "how long will it take to get my sub", and it was saying something about an e-mail i should have recieved from UPS. I ordered my Bl on sunday, so should i have recieved something? I did get an email from Fi giving me my invoice number in a confirmation email though.??

plus you ordered it sunday they get the order monday, then it takes up to 3-5 days for the build

Thanks, i really wasn't trying to come off as impatient or anything, i just thought something went wrong, as i got the impression from the sticky that i was supposed to recieve one right away.

Thanks, i really wasn't trying to come off as impatient or anything, i just thought something went wrong, as i got the impression from the sticky that i was supposed to recieve one right away.

iirc they used to come right away, but now they give it to you when the sub is done and ready to ship. or so i think.

iirc they also have certain ship dates of the week. so if they build it and finish it lets say tuesday, it won't ship out till their mass ship date of thursdays. though that is just an example, and i'm not 100% sure about that.

Dont have mass ship dates, although things do tend to bunch up some when if we lump some machine parts runs together to save tooling setup time. We have product shipping out everyday, but it does seem that about Thursday we dump 2-3 times what we do the other days. Often amounts to all of late Fri, Sat, and Sun orders going out with some of the earlier ones...

Not sure of your name so I cant get you a tracker.

Thanks,

Scott

I waited until today before i posted another question, but its been since last sunday that i sent the order (which i guess Fi got it monday), but i still havent received shipping confirmation.

Scott, if you see this please check your inbox, i left my invoice number and name to see if you could get me a tracker.

Thanks

Sign in to follow this