Sign in to follow this  
denalilvr

us amps/kicker amps

hey guys if you could get one of these 2 amps for the same price which would you go with?

kicker zx 2500.1 2500 watts birth sheet around 2700 watts

us amps md.3d 2000 watts

again same price

The Kicker.

Nick's amps that he had in the truck impressed me, those things took a beating.

The Kicker.

Nick's amps that he had in the truck impressed me, those things took a beating.

ya i just really wanted to make sure i know for some its a no brainer when your getting a extra 5-700 watts but also its not always a quantity thing its a quality thing..but i think the kickers are really good amps too..also if anyone is interested in kicker amps the site i just placed a test order thru has them for ebay type prices without the crazy ebay shipping charges..

http://www.mobilesoundworks.com/

the zx25001 model is only $663 i ordered a kicker pkd1 amp kits for only $85 and i got a email telling me it shipped today so if it arrives ok i will give the thumbs up that my order went well and will do more business..

personally, I'd put the Kicker's quality over the USAmps'

from 1 side im glad to hear that because im going to be investing in some kicker amps soon, but on the other side i think im surprised to hear that..i remember back some years ago if you had us amps that was it convo was over in terms of what you got in the trunk..lol

i remember back some years ago if you had us amps that was it convo was over in terms of what you got in the trunk..lol

I don't have a trunk, but if I did I'm pretty sure the dead hookers would end conversations just as well.

...But the USAmps of late is not the USAmps of old. I'd much rather run the older stuff...

i remember back some years ago if you had us amps that was it convo was over in terms of what you got in the trunk..lol

I don't have a trunk, but if I did I'm pretty sure the dead hookers would end conversations just as well.

...But the USAmps of late is not the USAmps of old. I'm much rather run the older stuff...

dead hookers!

lol

what do you drive with no trunk or do you not drive?

from 1 side im glad to hear that because im going to be investing in some kicker amps soon, but on the other side i think im surprised to hear that..i remember back some years ago if you had us amps that was it convo was over in terms of what you got in the trunk..lol

exactly, that was years ago, a lot has changed since

Cargo van...

I knew it! you're planning a 16 x 18" super mega burp van build with 5 x 1.21 giggawatt amps.

you spl nut you.

I would go kicker, bu I do remember when US amps were the ish. RE subs were the leetness too.

I still would like a few xxx's or the neo one to play with. But yes, todays models kicker.