From those who have experience with these batteries-

I need a total of about 4000 worth of their model numbers...

For instance 2 hc2000s or 3 hc1400s, get me?

Ok, i got a small area to put batts in, i had emailed them asking if i'd be all right if i ran 6-7 HC600s in the back...

They told me no, it wouldnt last that long before they were completely discharged. They said the HC600\800 are like large caps, not long-term batteries due to their short reserve time(too bad they dont post reserve time on their site!!!)

So, i called them up just now and got ahold of someone on the phone who sounds like he has less experience with them than i do... so i come here.

For daily driving only, i know 3 HC1400s is good enough but the email suggested that i install 1 HC2400 and 3 HC600s as the HC600s will discharge quicker giving the amps a stronger impact on the subs...

The HC2400 is their widest 12v batt and i dont have room for it.

Am i really gonna me missin out on some quick hard wangin by runnin 3 hc1400s compared to if i had their caps batts?

you are going to use a ho alt right? because your stock alt will chit it self when it has to deal with your factory battery plus another 3-4 batteries on top of that..

dont view me as a noob, Christ, hehe, yes, a 300a alt @2k, 140a @ 750

you are going to use a ho alt right? because your stock alt will chit it self when it has to deal with your factory battery plus another 3-4 batteries on top of that..

i never found that to be true... i found that more so your OEM ALT fails when the amp calls for power.. and its not there.. and it is trying to take the power stright from the ALT.... and it fails becasue its ALLWAYS RUNNIN when the power is called stright from the alt.....

not saying that you can not run a oem alt..

but having 7 cells with a OEM alt.. is like having a BMW M5 with out z rated tires.

dont view me as a noob, Christ, hehe, yes, a 300a alt @2k, 140a @ 750

lol noob..i love that word..i should get it on my plates..lol

Someone should form Team NooB and see what happens.

I want to get everything but the alt done withing the next 16 days!

I'll attenuate the preout signal until I drive down to TN to get my alt installed.