Sign in to follow this  
Upstage Audio

600rms on a Mag 15

Anyone here use around 600rms on a Mag 15? I am debating instead of adding another battery into the car to just downgrade the power going to it. 600rms would be half of what I'm sending to it now. Its in a sealed box. Think it owuld be a huge difference in output or does the Mag do really bad with that amount of power?

Easy to figure out, turn your gains down like you only have it now :) I think you will be more than fine.

what kinda car or truck

250 was enough for me, but you'll be surprised how little power you need on them. Follow ///M5's direction.

i hardly have my gain up, maybe 25%, its hard to move the gain up with 8v preouts. I guess though 600rms or so would be good. Anyone use the Cadence tx-a750D? Is it rated or a little underrated?

i hardly have my gain up, maybe 25%, its hard to move the gain up with 8v preouts. I guess though 600rms or so would be good. Anyone use the Cadence tx-a750D? Is it rated or a little underrated?

I love my 8v pre-outs, lol. But I hear you there, I think the farthest I have ever had my gains turned up on any amp was just over the half mark on some of my eclipse ams.