Sign in to follow this  
KonaBoy

New Order Questions

Big Island guy, on O'ahu for school. Was looking at RE's SXs, but now I'm really leaning heavily toward Fi's BL 12" after reading online.

1. Can you quote me shipping cost (USPS if its cheapest without being super slow) to 96816

2. If this is non-competition, wanting a solid daily-driver that can handle my old Kicker 1200.1 which if any of the additonal options should I be looking at (i.e. cooling, flatwind, etc.)

Thanks for any info, I've been building my own systems for about 8 years but haven't had the pleasure (or so I hear) of working with Fi products yet.

Found the additional options thread sticked in technical, good info there. Noticed you told another Hawaii customer to add $42 for shipping to Hawaii - that still the standard?

Just a follow-up though; I'm on a fairly tight budget (grad student), was hoping to keep things under 300 if possible. For a daily driver can I get by with P chamber alone; or am I going to be wishing I took the time to find an extra 40 bucks somewhere for cooling?

Edited by KonaBoy

1200.1 you won't need the cooling option, it'l be fine without it. Shipping rates change constantly because of fuel prices...i'll check on that and get you a quote tomorrow.

Thanks!

-Nick

1200.1 you won't need the cooling option, it'l be fine without it. Shipping rates change constantly because of fuel prices...i'll check on that and get you a quote tomorrow.

Thanks!

-Nick

Hah, you're telling me.. I just got regular for $3.75/gallon and thought I was getting a deal... I appreciate the response, and that you took the time to check by on the weekend. Look forward to doing business with you.

Gas where I live is $3.41-$3.49? Somewheres along there.

But it will be $4 dollars in the summer.

Which will suck.

-Curt

Dag gone it i've been looking for this for 3 days now, i swore that you emailed me and i've been searching through it trying to find it to quote you the rate lol.

I'll do that in a few minutes, what's your email address?

Sign in to follow this