Sign in to follow this  
lolhater6683

new setup

last year i had the hifonics bxi1206 on a ssd 15 in a nissan hardbody truck and it sounded great. im selling the truck tho and getting probably a honda passport so i was thinking about a new setup. i was thinkin a hifonics bxi1606 and a 12 bl. the box would be 3.5@34hz. would the kicker 4 gauge amp kit and the kinetik hc800 be straight?

I'd run a better amp and beefier wire if your goal is 1kW+

If your looking cheap power they have refurb Lanzar optidrive 2000D's on ebay for 300 bucks, thats a GREAT amp in my opinion on a budget. KnuKoncepts for some 0 Guage wouldnt be a bad idea either. Make sure to do the big 3 as well.

here you go man use this amp kit its only $85 http://www.mobilesoundworks.com/ProductDet...ductCode=05pkd1

and you can get a kicker zx 1500.1 from ebay for around $300 that amp will kick that hifonics ass all over the place..lol i mean your getting a really nice sub..it only deserves to be powered by a really nice amp..not a crack head amp..lol

yeah i feel ya on the kicker 1500.1. it would sound alot better but im kinda on a tight budget. the hifonics will probably sound straight because i know it'll atleast push 1300 even tho its rated at 1600 rms. my main concern is will that be enough power to get the chit moving around good.

It always isn't about power or sound when buying a better brand, reliability is something you should be concerned with on the Hifonics crap as well.

It always isn't about power or sound when buying a better brand, reliability is something you should be concerned with on the Hifonics crap as well.

i've never had trouble with my hifonics amp in the past plus i've known ppl to run em and they lasted till they eventually sold em. i mean its not really that much of a price difference maybe an extra hundred so imma go by what you guys are saying...KICKER 1500.1 FTW!!