AudioStylz

Newbie to the forum not to the lifestyle

Well, as the topic says. I am new to the forum but not to the life style of car audio and the addiction. I hope to be of contribution to the forums and will help out to any advice, question, or problem at hand. As long as its within my knowledge. I dont know everything about car audio and I never portray that i do. If i know something I will post it, if I dont, then ill direct that person to someone who might be able to help.

I've been around car audio for a little over 8 years, seriously competing for the last 3 years, holding 1 IL State record in MECA last year in 2003. Class was Amature Stock 3 with the score of 149.6db with 1200 RMS watts and a single 15" Digital Dedisgns 9515D. Not bad i think, its the highest score in the state of IL in AS3 in the history of MECA SPL Competition since MECA comps have been held in IL.

ICON%20and%20Forum%20Pics%201%20068.jpg:P

welcome to the forum!!!

what part of il? i live south of carbondale.

u should like it here..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

welcome to SSA, this place is the coolest, or at least i think it is

YO!!

Like Kent need the "Slayer," I need my "+1" back!

welcome to the forum!!!

what part of il? i live south of carbondale.

u should like it here..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I'm from Zion IL, way north of you bro. 8+ hour drive! I'm 40 minutes north of Chicago. Thats 40 minutes drive time at 2AM.

I'm from Zion IL, way north of you bro. 8+ hour drive! I'm 40 minutes north of Chicago. Thats 40 minutes drive time at 2AM.

But thats's only like 15min. from me. ;)

not to awful far from tirefryr either...

hmmmmmmm...i see a midwest gettogether sometime maybe spring??

could be fun...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

But thats's only like 15min. from me. ;)

Trixter? Kenosha Wis???? Dan that you!? :unsure:

not to awful far from tirefryr either...

hmmmmmmm...i see a midwest gettogether sometime maybe spring??

could be fun...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Or better yet, possible midwest team? Depends though for me, i have a lot of crap going on right now so i cant plan in advance for anything! Sucks bad but life will be ok as long as i keep pushing.

TeamSSAudio.com Mid-west division, has a nice ring to it, we already have a florida and west coast group ;)

Sounds cool to me, just have to post a topic about it in a few months. See how much of an interest there is. I love car audio as a hobby and I love to share any opinions or help anyone if i can.

Car Audio is basically just a hobby that if i can get to it cool if not, no big deal. I cant afford to keep buying system after system and not get any louder then a 149.6db. My personal high SPL is a 151.2db at a USACi outlaw show 2 years ago. Since then my highest has been only a 145.6db with a single Orion H2 and Hifonics XX-Hercules (2000 watts @ 1ohm).

Sorry, got off topic. :wacko:

Trixter? Kenosha Wis???? Dan that you!?  :unsure:

Yep...it's me. And now I know it's you by the pic of the truck....lol

Yeah, I'd be totally down with a midwest team, meet, comp....whichever. It would be pretty cool.

we'll have to get this organized...lol..of course two tens in my truck off 500 wrms isn't going to win anything, so maybe a new system in the works..heheh

also, audiostlyz i see ur running a id spl in ur dodge.....my bro in law just sold three to friend who sold them to his bro-in-law..and as far as i know, they are for sale again...two are fine, one is blown.....

hehe..offtopic...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

we'll have to get this organized...lol..of course two tens in my truck off 500 wrms isn't going to win anything, so maybe a new system in the works..heheh

also, audiostlyz i see ur running a id spl in ur dodge.....my bro in law just sold three to friend who sold them to his bro-in-law..and as far as i know, they are for sale again...two are fine, one is blown.....

hehe..offtopic...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Sorry, been a little busy with things. New G/F which has been taking up time. Not that im complaining because if i wanted to do car audio full time and serious like i was 2 years ago, she would support me so its all cool. Anyway, back to the topic at hand.

As for the ID SPL's I would be interested but for the lame fact of me being broke and just about jobless, I cant even think about the purchase of them. I would love to buy them if i wasnt losing my job. I do appreciate the offer though. B)