Sign in to follow this  
dave_Edwards

The offical Team SSA competition shirts

any thoughts?

i want one! not fair! nice shirts like them a lot!

well congrats. im ahte all 3 of u! for a while till i get over it.

anyways congrats on the year so far with ur amazing lookin car!

these are shirts that we wanted since the SSA t-shirts were 1-too small for us fat batages and 2- too hot being black for shows during the summer months. These were funded by yours truely and completely custom shirts----pics of the SSA hat will be following soon.

They look awesome Dave. We had planned to order hats soon with new shirts.

Ohh, I want some... Love the shirts

Did they give you the file they used for their sewing machine? My w has a machine that can do stitching like that, but we have no way of generating the embroidery file.

the shop said they can put the logo on anything we want now....in any color too.....up next SSA underwear!!!! I better make sure they are not used though.....lol

They look awesome Dave. We had planned to order hats soon with new shirts.

hats and new shirts are coming soon.

Great looking shirts you guys made though, I love them! Congrats on all your conquests also. Truly a great job!

Ohh, I want some... Love the shirts

If you compete and we get more, the sounds good to go!

the shop said they can put the logo on anything we want now....in any color too.....up next SSA underwear!!!! I better make sure they are not used though.....lol

I actually bought Amanda an FXN g-string years back. And no, there will be no pictures!!

The shirts are not for sell to just anyone-----you have to be a member of Team SSA----Myself/Webster/and Ramos are Team SSA and you do have to compete and prove yourself (SQ scores or SPL number) the big 3 will make the decision on who is on the Team.....we need people that compete regularly and what to help SSA as much as they can.....

As mark knows comps here are limited but I go when they are going on.

A 145 in an Acrua is respectable eh? Street Max division

J

The shirts are not for sell to just anyone-----you have to be a member of Team SSA----Myself/Webster/and Ramos are Team SSA and you do have to compete and prove yourself (SQ scores or SPL number) the big 3 will make the decision on who is on the Team.....we need people that compete regularly and what to help SSA as much as they can.....

i agree 100%

We need some spl peeps that have the ssa icons to represent at some shows. Everytime i open the trunk at a show, i am asked "how many db's am i getting" lol

I love it. Wish there were competitions here though. :(

i can demo some down here :)

but im gettin a t-shirt with my recent purchase :)

i would love one of those nice imbroidered ones

that is what I am saying....just because you buy an Icon does not mean you should automatically get a Team SSA shirt.....the t-shirts are one thing but the Team shirts are a whole differant ball game...