Sign in to follow this  
shizzzon

wii gamers

anybody play a lot wii with other people and can recommend some awesome multiplayer games?

Plannin on gettin a projector soon and inviting people over so we can do some wii on the weekend, hehe.

I have a list of the following that i've played myseld, i know other names but have never played yet so don't know how good other games are.

Wii Sports

Raving Rabbids

Carnival Games

Sure you have thought about these already but if for some reason you haven't, Mario Party 8 and Mario Kart. Classic N64 games that got even better for Wii.

yea, speaking of Mario kart, i'll go ahead and tell you this.

I've tried playing a racing game before... it sucked big time. That damn wheel, i hate it!

So, there is a company on ebay that is selling wheels with bases for them so you are not turning freehandedly and more realistically with a wheel secured down onto something.

Haven't played them yet so didnt list them.

And i keep on meanin to try out mario party 8, i've heard it's good before but havent had a chance to play it yet.

Anybody down load Wii games useing unlimitedwiidownloads.com? If so could you give me pro's and con's of downloading games.

I'm a big GH fan, myself... I haven't hooked online with anyone to play yet, but that's next on the list. I just have to find someone who's not better than me... That's gonna be tough...... :Doh: