Sign in to follow this  
mattd0344

Discount Coupons???

I was checking out the SUNDOWN1500D amp and on the SSA site, it says that there are discount coupons at check out. How much of a discount is there on this amp??? Anyone anyone?

email SSA for best pricing to find out.

email SSA for best pricing to find out.

Sorry, I caught up on some reading. I don't know what the coupon codes are but you probably still have to email SSA for them.

We are moving to coupon codes to reduce the amount of time we have to put in everyday on emails for best pricing. If you look at the description of the 1500D for example: Sundown 1500D at SSA Shop the coupon code is right there at the top in red. All you have to do is enter it in and you will see the discounted price. Less emails, faster information to the customer. :)

Only draw back I believe is that the customer has to register.

We are moving to coupon codes to reduce the amount of time we have to put in everyday on emails for best pricing. If you look at the description of the 1500D for example: Sundown 1500D at SSA Shop the coupon code is right there at the top in red. All you have to do is enter it in and you will see the discounted price. Less emails, faster information to the customer. :)

and you have to go all the way through the checkout process to be able to see the adjusted price

and you have to go all the way through the checkout process to be able to see the adjusted price

correct, you have to go through to the end stage (before payment) of checkout to see discount.

However, this will be much faster then emailing us because this take about 3 minutes total, and emailing us can take up to 24hrs sometimes. We had the customer in mind with this system. A truly great addition to the cart software.