• lakers in 6
    • lakers in 7
    • celtics in 4
    • celtics in 5
    • celtics in 6
    • celtics in 7
    • i could care less, i hate both
    • whoever stern wants to win

david stern made a comment about how he'd like to see that final. think it was predetermined? was the fix in?? the celtics go from 0-8 on the road to winning 2 in detroit. hmmmmm...

that said, i'm kinda stoked over the laker-celtics for the 11th time in the finals. the big 3 vs kobe. who do you think/wnat to win. i'm torn as i'd like to see kobe win one without shaq, whom i think should have never made the 50 greatest at the time he did. but that's a different thread, lol. i'd like to see KG get his, but i don't like pierce or allen.

overall, i think LA has the edge, even without homecourt. i see LA in 6.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I would have liked KG to get his, but it should have been with the Wolves. :(

I'll be conservative and say Celts in 7...

I say screw the NBA...........I'm a hockey guy myself

It's going to be the Lakers in 5 or maybe 6 games.. The Lakers are a much deeper team all the way around. The Lakers are going to be the nba champs...

lol, yeah...sid's getting pwned by d-town. osgood is keeping all the pucks in his glove!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I pick the Celtics in 6. I like Pierce cuz he's a KU guy. and I respect Ray Allen and KG because they're such workaholics. and I don't like Kobe, his personality is not awesome.

I think you have your thinking backwards about the celtics on the road against Detroit, though. The anomoly isn't that they won two in detroit, the anomoly was that they lost the first 8 in the playoffs on the road. They had the best road record in the league in the regular season.

I pick the Celtics in 6. I like Pierce cuz he's a KU guy. and I respect Ray Allen and KG because they're such workaholics. and I don't like Kobe, his personality is not awesome.

I think you have your thinking backwards about the celtics on the road against Detroit, though. The anomoly isn't that they won two in detroit, the anomoly was that they lost the first 8 in the playoffs on the road. They had the best road record in the league in the regular season.

but regular season does not equal playoffs. totally different emotions. also, i wonder what their road records were against the three teams they played in the playoffs? but in any case, they were still 0-8 until detroit. and they are in the east, lol.

also, allen and pierce have cried a bit too much. kobe isn't perfect either. off the 4, i have more respect for KG who more then carried the t-wolves for 12 years. and he never had help, especially when compared to the other three.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

i say lakers in 7. the celts are good but they had problems facing the cavs and lets face it all they have is lebron. the lakers have kobe plus some others that are good i don't think the celts will be able to stop them. it'll probally go back and fourth with the home team winning then in gm 7 the lakers will pull away. but i also thought detroit would win in 6 vs the celts and i was wrong so.

but regular season does not equal playoffs. totally different emotions. also, i wonder what their road records were against the three teams they played in the playoffs? but in any case, they were still 0-8 until detroit. and they are in the east, lol.

also, allen and pierce have cried a bit too much. kobe isn't perfect either. off the 4, i have more respect for KG who more then carried the t-wolves for 12 years. and he never had help, especially when compared to the other three.

I just checked on espn.com and the Celts were 1-0 at Atlanta, 0-2 at Cleveland, and 1-0 at Detroit during the regular season. 2-0, 2-0, and 1-1 at home against those teams, respectfully.

I just checked on espn.com and the Celts were 1-0 at Atlanta, 0-2 at Cleveland, and 1-0 at Detroit during the regular season. 2-0, 2-0, and 1-1 at home against those teams, respectfully.

and they went 1-0 away and 1-0 home against the lakers this year too. maybe there is a bit of an age issue? 10, 12,13 years in the league respectfully for pierce, allen and kg, with kg being like kobe coming out of high school. maybe allen is a bit tired? hmmmm

i still think the youth, depth and kobe of the lakers will overcome the big 3. allen will have to be real hot, kg will be himself and pierce will have to stay hot as well, for the celts to have any chance.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

ray allen has definitely gotten to be less consistant. It seems he either has 4 or 24 points and shoots either 2-13 or 10-14 or something like that.

The celtics' defense seems pretty consistant, it seems like their opponents will score between 80 and 90 every game. Their offense is what fluctuates considerably. They can score 70 one game and 115 the next. It seems like the whole team is either off or on, instead of maybe one being off and the rest picking them up. The Lakers I haven't paid much attention to this year.

i havent followd basketball at all this yr...but in the playoffs i say celtics in 6

lol, yeah...sid's getting pwned by d-town. osgood is keeping all the pucks in his glove!

Dude I am a Sabres fan. So I am backing Detroit.

I will say this tho, if Sidney and the Pens can pull it off I'll be impressed.

J

I would rather the Celtics win.

So, the lakers got smacked down by 10 points tonight....98-88

celtics have won game 1 of every series so far. and been taken to teh brink in each series, 7 games, 7 games and then 6 games. it's just getting started and kobe hasn't started to play yet, lol.

though KG looked good. RA and PP had good games too. if gasol, or odom, would had a better game, it would be 1-0 the other way around. 1 vs 3 and he only loses by 10??

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

2-0 celtics so far..jus tas i thought. now if the lakers win the next 4, lol...

but again, i'd like to see KG get his. the man has definitely done paid his dues and deserves a ring. of course, kobe is kobe and i can't see teh celtics winning in LA. but i've been wrong before, lol

yep just like i figured each team will win their home games, so if LA wins theirs goes up 3-2 then game 6 should be the most entertaining either LA will get dominated then come back for game 7 or LA will sqeak out and win it all. but i have been wrong before so.

I don't know that the Lakers can win all 3 consecutively at home. I think it'll go back to Boston 3-2 Celtics.

WTF happened. the lakers dominated the first half then just stop or gave up something. wow is all i can say.

tired? i dunno. maybe it's just the fact they are playing kobe like a glove. but it's definitely not going the way i thought.

blow a 20plus point lead, all in the 3rd quarter? might just be teh celtics year

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

ya celtics are gonna win, i highly doubt that the lakers will come back even with kobe. still thouh a 20 point lead and the blow it damnn i means its the finals i figured they play better than that.

well boston won, kinda figured after game 4, but the way they won was cool they kicked LA's asss so bad i think it was like 130-90 haha but ya good job boston they deserved it.