MP3

Where to buy?

I live in Ohio and I dont think there are any dealers around here so where can I purchase a sub?

Get in touch with Brian Owens on here, He is our dealer in Texas. We'll drop ship the woofer(s) directly to you. This way our dealers are still protected and there are no 'online' sales. But it is all we can do at this point and time until we can get a strong dealer network setup and more information readily available...

Thanks!

-Nick

Ya there are no dealers where I'm at either (Denver area, Colorado) and I've tried PMing Brian but I dont think my messages are sending because there are never messages in my outbox. I'm looking for pricing on a 15" dual 2 ohm AA Havoc.

yep i PM'd brian and he help me a bunch. Thanks again brian and after i get caught up with bills i will be definatly getting in contact with you.

Edited by dustin

i was in contact with him as well, just waiting on a reply back so i can get him money and some boom on the way to me :)

Edited by Accordman

I'm going to be taking over the mid atlantic region here shortly. Probably later on this week (Virginia and surrounding areas)

Well Brian hasn't replied back to me yet..Nick, I've talked to you in the past about AA Havoc's. Could you possibly get me a 15" dual 2ohm AA Havoc??? Shipped to Castle Rock, CO?

Well Brian hasn't replied back to me yet..Nick, I've talked to you in the past about AA Havoc's. Could you possibly get me a 15" dual 2ohm AA Havoc??? Shipped to Castle Rock, CO?

i feel ya man im itching over here

i feel ya man im itching over here

Brians out of town, be patient. Will be back in a few days

just got that magic PM from Brian, got taken care of, and thanks again brian if you read this.

Sorry guys. In Seattle. . . .Did not check PM's yesterday.

I think everyone is good now. I will get all new quotes out first thing Thursday morning.

Brian

Sorry guys. In Seattle. . . .Did not check PM's yesterday.

I think everyone is good now. I will get all new quotes out first thing Thursday morning.

Brian

check for Yang's pm.

i think you might of missed mine Brian.

does AA also make custom enclosures cuz ive been seeing a bit of enclosures with the AA logo built into the carpet

does AA also make custom enclosures cuz ive been seeing a bit of enclosures with the AA logo built into the carpet

Probably people just doing their own custom work.

I am back in town! Replied to all PM's. If you are waiting on a reply and did not get one from me, please send another PM. . .

Thanks!

Brian

WHo ever is handling the NC area around Fayetteville if you could hook me up with a price on the Havoc 12's please. Looking to do a little bass racing this year.

Thanks

J. White

SBA

WHo ever is handling the NC area around Fayetteville if you could hook me up with a price on the Havoc 12's please. Looking to do a little bass racing this year.

Thanks

J. White

SBA

Sure man, Email me and i'll get you taken care of. Let me know what your interested in.

Nick " at " ficaraudio.com

Thanks!

-Nick

Yes I am. It will be the last competition for the suburban. Bought a 1992 Astro van yesterday - just in time for the two additional 40.1's I bought last week. :D