Sign in to follow this  
streetbeater07

enclosure recommendations for 2 fi q 15s

hello guys I have two Q15's in a dual chambered slot port box tuned to 27hz @ 8cuft. My question is will it be better to build another enclosure where the drivers share the same chamber? And should I double baffle it? Also, what about bracing? How do I go about doing it? I tuned low because I want the ground pounding bass that you get from the lows as I don't really play anything above 45hz. Thanks.

hello guys I have two Q15's in a dual chambered slot port box tuned to 27hz @ 8cuft. My question is will it be better to build another enclosure where the drivers share the same chamber? And should I double baffle it? Also, what about bracing? How do I go about doing it? I tuned low because I want the ground pounding bass that you get from the lows as I don't really play anything above 45hz. Thanks.

you have yet to get the subs and play them in that box yet is this true">?

also how did you find ssa?

I have the same kind of car that you have 2007 mercury grand marquis. Im just wanting to know what the better design will be and witch one will give me the best sound same tuning same cuft. I found ssa through roe. Subs haven't made it yet but there already purchased and being built should be another week before they arrive. thanks

Common chamber will be fine...

Thanks!

-Nick

so common chamber double baffled would be better for my application?

Thanks Nick for your speedy response! Can't wait to get the subs. Spoke with Scott the other day about the delivery time and he was a great guy also and very helpful. FI all the way!!!!!! When are you guys going to produce a component set?

Edited by 07merc

try the box you have,.,.. and if you dont like it.. build another... but by all means try what you own already

try the box you have,.,.. and if you dont like it.. build another... but by all means try what you own already

Ok I'll def. try my box first and if it doesn't work I'll already know what to go with. thanks

Sign in to follow this