Sign in to follow this  
QuestionMan

10 gauge Klear Kable help, please

First, i feel like an idiot for having to ask this. But my 10 gauge klear kable from knukonceptz is confusing me a little bit. It's not one wire, but two runs that are kinda stuck together. I dont know if i'm describing it well, but i'm hoping everyone else but me knows what i'm talking about lol. One strand is a square like shape, and the strand connected to it is circular in shape.

I thought maybe i was supposed to strip off both, so i did that and then twisted them together to fit in the terminal (fi bl), but no cigar. Can someone please help me?

Thanks, i really do feel dumb for this lol,

Mitch

The square and circle shapes are used to differentiate between negative and positive, Example: Plug Square shaped into negative terminal on woofer, and plug circular shape into positive on woofer. Then you can tell where to plug the wire into on the amp Pos+(circular) Neg-(square)

Oh wow lol. no wonder it wouldn't fit.. i was trying to put two runs of 10 ga into a terminal.. lol thanks a lot, its 2 a.m over here and i'm trying to get this stuff installed before i go to practice tommorow lol.