Sign in to follow this  
goldmax99

FI car audio praises and complaints

Well we got our first shipment yesterday, I gotta say the no phone number thing sucks but we finally did talk to Scott personally.

Well anyway the Subs are nothing short of amazing, never seen a sub built like this, completely worth the wait.

Got 3 of 4 last one should be here today.

4 15" BTL's

Will post some pics in the build log I'm gonna start.

Thanks a lot Scott.

im sure if thay add a phone number.. that will raise the price of all fi subs... because thay must hire someone to sit.. and pick up phones... and that means that someone will need a desk and an office.. and someone to releave them for lunch breaks...

im sure if thay add a phone number.. that will raise the price of all fi subs... because thay must hire someone to sit.. and pick up phones... and that means that someone will need a desk and an office.. and someone to releave them for lunch breaks...

Nevermind, Sorry Nick wont happen again.

Thanks for the edit.

Edited by bigdog829
Not fighting here man.

Play nice, nothing to hide here but i don't want this to turn into a poop slinging thread between members.

I just bought my fully loaded BTL 18 on the 4th. it got here in 10 days and im in Delaware. so coast to coast pretty fast.

I have yet to wire it up due to me recovering from surgery at the moment but the build quality is amazing. the spider is unbelievably stiff. Its really difficult to push the cone down.

I cant wait to wire it up and hear what i have been waiting for.

Scott is great on there too, switched the ohms of my sub at the very last minute. quick emails. qreat company and customer service but i will get back to ya on the product.

Whatever man, I aint gonna be the one you decide to ride on in all of my posts, Scott already explained why there is no number to us on the phone ? Yes that's right on the phone.

i not sayin there is not number around for fi audio. i got the number when i payed for my subs,

but i have never seen one posted anywhere.

but i never had the need to even use the phone number, and that was before i knew about SSA.

scott allways responded to my emails.

I ordered ,paid, waited for the ups guy.. opened box's and played!

FI :wub:

I've told you 10 times how much the Q is, I remember it was either 137 dollars or 176 dollars of additional shipping? Scott has emailed you the price sheet for the international distributorship multiple times, as have I.

I have sent e-mail to you, please reply with proforma invoice and PayPal account, I will send the money by PayPal.

Thanks.

this company is great was a complete dick to them (thought i was right but i was wrong) and they still r helping me out. that shows me they care about there customers a lot and value them. also before i broke my subs they were crazy as hell. had them in a truck with pre-fab box that blew hard core ported to 28hz and we got dash flex with 2 very good subs

Sign in to follow this