bjfish11

Box Build for Deuce212 (ca.com)

5.75cf @ 38Hz for a AQ HDC318

Only difference that was made from the design was that he decided to level the floor himself, so the extra stuff you see on the bottom of the enclosure was omitted. This box was also left bare.

duece6.jpg

AndrewStradtner001.jpg

AndrewStradtner002.jpg

AndrewStradtner003.jpg

AndrewStradtner004.jpg

AndrewStradtner005.jpg

Very clean!!!

nice work :drink40:

I should have some installed pics and some results in a few days :slayer:

Thank again for the build man.

Edited by duece212

Glad you like it. Definitely post up some pics ;)

Got the box in, don't have any pics yet as my batteries in the cam are dead. Sounds great though...and might be hitting you up for a few more builds...toying with the idea of a 2nd hdc318.

Will get some pics up shortly...things just got slapped in the truck in a hurry so it doesn't look the best currently.

Should be something bigger coming soon, carpeted this time, itsa gonna be nice :)

just curious...i saw terminals on the box but I also see wiring coming out of the port in the installed pictures

just wanted to make everything temporary?

just curious...i saw terminals on the box but I also see wiring coming out of the port in the installed pictures

Things got thrown in the truck at 6am the day of a show so stuff just got slapped together as fast as possible. Unfortunately I still missed the show by a few hours :(

Things got thrown in the truck at 6am the day of a show so stuff just got slapped together as fast as possible. Unfortunately I still missed the show by a few hours :(

awww fudge.

awww fudge.

Yup, things happen when your in too much of a hurry. I was a little pissed when I was taking a smoke break and noticed my HO alt layin on the garage floor. While speeding around doing stuff my dumbass reinstalled my stock alt instead of the new one, that pretty much set the tone for the day.

Wish I coulda made it though...that was a loud setup :)

awww fudge.

Yup, things happen when your in too much of a hurry. I was a little pissed when I was taking a smoke break and noticed my HO alt layin on the garage floor. While speeding around doing stuff my dumbass reinstalled my stock alt instead of the new one, that pretty much set the tone for the day.

Wish I coulda made it though...that was a loud setup :)

I bet.

Edited by JBLCAMRY