dave_Edwards

well---I'm back

Well guys it has been a while since I have been here---ALOT of changes are about to be made----

1--I am selling the Explorer

2--I am getting a 2005 All-Wheel Drive Dodge Magnum R/T in cool vanilla---can't wait

3--I am the top salesman at my Dodge dealership(I am in sales)

4--me and the wife just celebrated our 4 year ann.

5--I am also getting a MaxxBass 103 for the hell of it to test it out just to see if it is what it says it is.

anything new from you guys?

PS---winter will be fun---340 HP---390 lbs of torque and about 3000watts of pure SQ----any takers on helping me?

god i just want to test drive one of those babies. I'm glad to see that you got rid of ur junk mobile...cough cough uh ford cough.

Aint nothin changed over here but age. And they say wt age comes responsibility well i still have none.

edit.

happy anniversary. My girl friend and i are going on 2 years.

Man its hard sometimes. glad to see people still sticking together.

And i would help, if you let me drive :P

good to have a back dave, but damn after all that with the explorer now your selling it

good to have a back dave, but damn after all that with the explorer now your selling it

well if you could get a fully loaded 2005 Magnum RT---(I will have the first AWD Magnum in SW Virginia)----wouldn't you trade?

and get this---payments of only 396 a month for 60 months---God I love being in the car buisness!---Denim---If you want to help come on down this winter---PS---I will get pics of EVERYTHING as soon as it comes in!

glad to see u back dave.....

lots of new stuff this way..check out the showoff section..hehe

and u got pm..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I don't need to say it since you've already had fun in it ... but anyways ... you're gonna love that Magnum ... enjoy it.

Congrats on keeping the wife happy and the purchase of the car.

- Steve