Sign in to follow this  
Cr@sh

Hifonics Lovem or hatem...

I have bought 4 2608d's for my setup and I have several threads where people have said you can get better amps. The thing is you can always get better amps becuase some company will always make something better. I have been installing for 20 years and have seen almost everything from the begining and have fallen in love with many amps only to be let down by the company becuase they stop making something, it's the nature of the biz! anyway I will post actual test results of my setup and prove or disprove all theory's

I have bought 4 2608d's for my setup and I have several threads where people have said you can get better amps. The thing is you can always get better amps becuase some company will always make something better. I have been installing for 20 years and have seen almost everything from the begining and have fallen in love with many amps only to be let down by the company becuase they stop making something, it's the nature of the biz! anyway I will post actual test results of my setup and prove or disprove all theory's

ok

haha nice. you made another topic. so your for them?

Well didn't want to thread jack ya, but yea I have always been for them. Yes when ZED was making there stuff it truely was nice but for the money I couldnt go wrong. I hooked one up today to my 12"solox running @ 4ohm and was very impressed! I can't wait to see what four of these running @ 1 ohm to 4-15" btl's will do :)