Sign in to follow this  
stevew007

ok you all suck !>?!?!?!?!?!!?

just kidding

ok when posting DB numbers you should post what mic it was on and how you metered (sealed on the dash or outlaw) seeing all these people doing 155+ make's me cry till i find out it was on the ac mic with the door open LOL

yep thats why I ignore everyone who competes in Texas bass productions cause those scores arnt real

just kidding

ok when posting DB numbers you should post what mic it was on and how you metered (sealed on the dash or outlaw) seeing all these people doing 155+ make's me cry till i find out it was on the ac mic with the door open LOL

X2

TL mic or your score didnt happen.

:rolleyes:

just kidding

X2

TL mic or your score didnt happen.

:rolleyes:

a score is a score but when on the old ac 180 it sux shoot just last friday i did a 159.1 on the ac took down a 6 footer but on the tl it will do a 154.2 sealed on the dash and like a 155.? outlaw.

yep thats why I ignore everyone who competes in Texas bass productions cause those scores arnt real

I wondered how these guys on Craigslist claim that their 2 sony subs hit 152db on a pyle amp LOL

I have been to TBP a few times, also mainly compete in USACi Street Beat. My suburban score of 157.2 @ 36 Hz was in the kick with window open 4".

Still does a 154.8 @ 36 Hz sealed on the dash. :D

All scores using TL. . . .

So its not real when we post we put a TL at the Kick and post a score...Now I know to ignore you.

So its not real when we post we put a TL at the Kick and post a score...Now I know to ignore you.

Ive only metered in the kick once at the USACi event at SVR I was just fooling around mainly wanted to do port wars

yeah my friend metered 150 at the shop's crappy meter and 134 on the TL...I didn't believe me when I said the score would be low

It's actually rather simple, I don't take anyones scores without taking a grain of salt too. I only care about sealed and at the dash on the Tl, that is why I try to post how my set-up was being metered when I post a #.

Could someone please explain to me about this "outlaw" measurement? And any of the funky other ones.

I understand sealed @ the dash, cuz really thats the only way I do it.

And TL all the way for me as well, I think I'm the only installer at a FutureShop to have one.

Could someone please explain to me about this "outlaw" measurement? And any of the funky other ones.

I understand sealed @ the dash, cuz really thats the only way I do it.

And TL all the way for me as well, I think I'm the only installer at a FutureShop to have one.

out law is in the passenger foot well port wars is at the mouth of the port and super port wars is measured however far you can throw it back in the box

just kidding

You are right about that. Termlab is the only mic I trust. 155.0 on termlab baby!!!!!!

Guy's, I run in MECA were we run at the headrest with a TL with the door open. I also run Drive-by were the TL is 6-feet away from the truck only one window down on passanger side. I can pull 131+ on the TL top of my class. I've ran USAC in the past, I don't care for their rules. For DB Drag's if you don't have deep pocket's you can't play!!!

Robert Wyatt

Team Twisted Mayhem

Team Sundown Audio

Team T3 Audio

Team Massive Audio

Proud Dad of a MECA Kid

(6 year old World Champ with his power wheels 140.2 db's on TL)