Woodlawn Cabinetry

Fi BTL 18 T/s parameters

They have said quite a few times that they are the same for the new BTL's as well.

So there were no improvements or changes made then? Well thats a relief :)

This is not the case and all box programs are wrong.

Any insight on what Thiele and Small's models are doing incorrectly?

lol, good luck! apperently FI products break all the laws of physics and therefore cannot be measured by the industry standard!

its been a while where are the parameters the website guys busy or do you not have them yet. thought they were going up last week sometime.

They have said quite a few times that they are the same for the new BTL's as well.

It will tell you to put it in a 3-4 cubic foot sealed box for a +/- 3dB output through the spectrum.

Follow what we ask, the guidelines aren't hard ant nobody has any issues with them. Parameters are done just need to be put up on the site, Scott has them.

If you want i can do what 85% of the industry does and manipulate some numbers to satisfy you crash :)..you'd never know the difference.

It will tell you to put it in a 3-4 cubic foot sealed box for a +/- 3dB output through the spectrum.

Follow what we ask, the guidelines aren't hard ant nobody has any issues with them. Parameters are done just need to be put up on the site, Scott has them.

If you want i can do what 85% of the industry does and manipulate some numbers to satisfy you crash :)..you'd never know the difference.

By all means post what you have like the original op had asked! if you have them or can get them from scott, I would like to see the 15" btl or do I have to start a whole new thread in which to beg from????