Sign in to follow this  
Darkhunter139

Looking for a set of components to run off kicker 150.2

I have a 15 inch Fi SSD with a bout 800 watts going to it. I want to get some front 6.5 components that will be able to keep up with it. I have a kicker 150.2 amp so that should be able to do about 100 watts x 2. Budget around 100 dollars but I will go higher or lower if its worth it.

Try to find some more money. 100 doesn't go far for good components. Otherwise I'd say just go to your local shops and listen to some there so that you get what you want.

Pioneer's budget line isn't too bad. I think Kicker makes a line around there that isn't bad either (though I personally don't care for Kicker). Might be able to find some JL Audio VR's for that, they're good (and use the silk dome too, I believe).

How much should I raise my budget? I am only getting one pair

I want to buy some raamat as well so I really dont want to raise my budget. What about PGs 6.5?

Edited by darkhunter139

The PG RSD's seem to have a good following.

It all depends on your definition of "keep up". For mine you'd have to spend more on your front stage than on your sub, amp and box. Obviously that isn't the case in your definition, but it would be easier to understand if you defined it.

It all depends on your definition of "keep up". For mine you'd have to spend more on your front stage than on your sub, amp and box. Obviously that isn't the case in your definition, but it would be easier to understand if you defined it.

I just want them to get loud, have good SQ and sound nice with my sub

Depends on the "really nice" part. Personally I wouldn't throw any less than 250 on the comps