Sign in to follow this  
TwistedMind

Fi guys working this weekend?

Need to place a order but I refuse to use paypal, please pm me a phone number so I can give you my order and credit card info.

Edited by TwistedMind

Nope

You don't have to use paypal, Paypal is the place that processes the credit cards, you don't have to have paypal to order off of the website.

Nope

You don't have to use paypal, Paypal is the place that processes the credit cards, you don't have to have paypal to order off of the website.

Perhaps you didn't understand me. I refuse to use paypal period. I will not support a buisness that is run by a bunch of crooks.

If paypal is your only option I guess I will shop elsewhere.

Nope

Perhaps you didn't understand me. I refuse to use paypal period. I will not support a buisness that is run by a bunch of crooks.

Lol paypal is a great site. Makes everything a lot easier. When you are buying something online there is risk involved no matter what (especially if its not through ebay and you are using paypal) what do you want paypal to do really?

Nope

They process our credit cards. Just like when you go to the grocery store and use your credit card. They aren't going to charge you any extra or anything....unless you want to mail a check in your card will be processed via paypal regardless. You aren't 'using' paypal, your using your credit card and they are processing it for us, not you.

nick is scott gonna be in the office today ?

Nope..I shouldn't be working either...so i think i'll stop for the weekend. See ya monday.

well since I seemed to have no other choice I went ahead and sent you my order and money friday.

I still think you should read

www.paypalsucks.com

And stop giving your money to those crooks.

Sign in to follow this