Sign in to follow this  
Mynameismcgyver

Just ordered my BL :)

That's how it works man, you've got a 3-5 day build time, sometimes 7-9 days depending on how busy we are. Then UPS is rescheduled and it's shipped out when they pick it up after the build time.

Every single speaker is hand built to order..we don't stock anything to pull off the shelf.

Thanks!

-Nick

That's how it works man, you've got a 3-5 day build time, sometimes 7-9 days depending on how busy we are. Then UPS is rescheduled and it's shipped out when they pick it up after the build time.

Every single speaker is hand built to order..we don't stock anything to pull off the shelf.

Thanks!

-Nick

Well I was a bit skeptical about ordering from a small company that seems to be finding it's niche...But Ill tell you what. So far its been really enjoyable and a pleasure. If the woofer's performance replicates anything that ive had from you guys so far....

You get my point.

Thanks

well lets see some pics and some vids mang

Damn Johnboi, a little antsy are we? lol He's supposed to get the sub TODAY. Give the man at least a few hours to get it in the car then hound his ass lol

Well got about 30 min of playtime in at moderate volume and I am REALLY happy with this piece. What I first noticed is how it picks up and clearly plays the higher notes but also has better reach down low aswell. At a certain spot down low it lacks that compared to the Type R but the BL is way more punchy and clear. Almost tickles you it is so fast in picking up notes. Surely, it will change as it breaks in....Might hit the lows with more power then? If not, I might have to lower the tuning a little bit..Not sure at this point. Only thing is that I am sure on is how I am loving it!

Thanks Guys!

Will get vids when I get a chance.

awesome!

another happy FI owner!

wish i had a set to try out

vids and pics of setup please :)

Well got about 30 min of playtime in at moderate volume and I am REALLY happy with this piece. What I first noticed is how it picks up and clearly plays the higher notes but also has better reach down low aswell. At a certain spot down low it lacks that compared to the Type R but the BL is way more punchy and clear. Almost tickles you it is so fast in picking up notes. Surely, it will change as it breaks in....Might hit the lows with more power then? If not, I might have to lower the tuning a little bit..Not sure at this point. Only thing is that I am sure on is how I am loving it!

Thanks Guys!

Will get vids when I get a chance.

Low end will come around when you get some time in on it...it will take 20-30 hours of play to get the suspension used to moving.

Glad you like it thus far!

Sign in to follow this