cecaa850

E mail delays

It's great that Ficaraudio is busy and prospering. That means they'll be around for a long time to come. In the meantime, it appears that they have an auto responder taking care of some of the e-mails. Any idea when you guys will be caught up. I may be ordering drivers in the next week or so and I had asked a couple questions that I didn't necessarily think were fodder for the general forum.

Carl

That's the sales email...good luck on that one lol :)

Email me if you have any questions.

That's the sales email...good luck on that one lol :)

Email me if you have any questions.

Actually I do have 3 specific questions. You possibly may answer them, but you may need to ask Scott also. Could I have your e-mail address or would you prefer PM. Thanks, Carl.

How are you selling drivers if your sales box is full??????????

It's not full, it can't fill up. It's setup on a email server. That email is just experiencing really high volume. Not enough hours in the day for Scott to do everything that needs done and that email as well.

Mine is Nick " AT " ficaraudio.com

It's not full, it can't fill up. It's setup on a email server. That email is just experiencing really high volume. Not enough hours in the day for Scott to do everything that needs done and that email as well.

It'l be there in about 5 min.

It'l be there in about 5 min.

E-mail sent.

You'll be waiting... Its worth for the product IMO, wouldn't do business with no other company! I had a used and abused fully loaded BTL 15 for a week and that was one of the best weeks of my life to date... Can't wait for the recone to really get back in to it!

Shot you one back the other day Carl, did you not get it? Internet has been buggy here lately..

Shot you one back the other day Carl, did you not get it? Internet has been buggy here lately..

Yes, I did, but I still need to get a cubic foot dimension and tuning frequency of the box.

Carl

speaking of emails, i sent you a total of 3 this morning Nick. The 3rd one may be of some intrest to you.

Chris

Yes, I did, but I still need to get a cubic foot dimension and tuning frequency of the box.

Carl

ND bump

Not anything different from what we normally recommend...in your case there's just 4 subs..

6-10 cubes per sub with 12-16sq inches of port per 1 cubic foot of volume (roughly) tuned to 33Hz

Need your dimensions to work with before we can figure out a box.

speaking of emails, i sent you a total of 3 this morning Nick. The 3rd one may be of some intrest to you.

Chris

Not sure if i got one or not? I looked through and I didn't get 3 emails from anybody from the same address the 14th?

Did I get back to you?

Not anything different from what we normally recommend...in your case there's just 4 subs..

6-10 cubes per sub with 12-16sq inches of port per 1 cubic foot of volume (roughly) tuned to 33Hz

I can most likely figure out the box but which end of the cubic foot spectrum would lent itself to more SPL. Towards 24 cu/ft or 40 cu/ft?

Chris

Not sure if i got one or not? I looked through and I didn't get 3 emails from anybody from the same address the 14th?

Did I get back to you?

yes you got back to me, think black CA blue and plastic shipping bag

lol wrong forum jimbo

lol wrong forum jimbo

What I get for hanging out in the Fi section :(

Took care of it :)

I can most likely figure out the box but which end of the cubic foot spectrum would lent itself to more SPL. Towards 24 cu/ft or 40 cu/ft?

Also, would I have to worry about suspension sag if I orientated the drivers (SSD's) to fire upwards?

No issues firing upwards..but in a van it's somewhat of a waste because all that is going to happen is roof flop..badly.

Bigger box is going to have less mechanical power handling...the low end will be more pronounced with less power.

The smaller box will have a more accurate response with respect to the larger enclosure, and will have more mechanical power handling than that of the larger box..

Middle of the road should yield the best of both worlds..

Chris

Did I get back to you?

yes you got back to me, think black CA blue and plastic shipping bag

Ah yes.

Gotcha...thought I had everything caught up.