gushybear

Box for Range Rover Sport, 2 12's sealed.

This box is going to be so kickass. dylan is awesome at designing this thing, i wont post the rough pics unless he says its alright, but I'd be interested when this bad boy is built, to see a build log of it!

Thanks BJ and dylan for all the time and work you've already put in!

This box is going to be so kickass. dylan is awesome at designing this thing, i wont post the rough pics unless he says its alright, but I'd be interested when this bad boy is built, to see a build log of it!

Thanks BJ and dylan for all the time and work you've already put in!

I havent seen the final design pics of this one yet, but I think I have an idea of whats going on. Should be very, very sweet. Going to be doing something I have never done before with this one.

Ill definitly get some pics of the design up once I get it, and a build log will be up for sure.

i will be tweaking a finishing the design tonight and tomorrow. ;)

Edited by JBLCAMRY

lets pretend the design was finished over the weekend. what would that mean with current build times as an approx ship date ? i'll need it in canada first week of september.

wooorddd cant wait to see the final pics of this beast!

With the current workload, we are looking at around a 2 week turnaround time. Getting it to you by then sholdnt be a problem, as long as it doesnt get hung up in customs or anything.

the nearly completed design Is killer i'm so excited right now. Just finishing details need to be sorted out and it's ready to be created!!

With black carpet and plexi windows and with bracing, anyone have good ideas for color combos?

What color is your car? You can do something matching, or something that would complement it well.

I got black interior, so i think the black carpet would be best for the exterior. And I have a silver exterior. Its an interesting silver actually. Do you do colour matching ? or just kinda rattle can some on ? I'm wondering if you have a place that would have dupont paints around you, 'cause if i gave you a paint code do you think you could exact colour match it to the exterior??

But i'd want contrasting bracing. I dont know what colour to do with that though, thoughts ?

or alternatively i could acquire the paint here in a spray-bomb canister (ready to spray on) and send you that and some clear if that would be easier?

Its your call. Typically I just use rattle can. Honestly, unless you really compare the box with the exterior of the vehicle, you wont notice much of a difference I would think. But its up to whatever you want to do.

ok eff it.

I'm finishing up with dylan, but lets do red for the interior, and white for the bracing. keeps it simple.

i was wondering if i could pick up some LED strip lighting and have it sent to your place, so you could install it along the top ridge of the box or however you saw fit, so the wiring and everything can be glued in and painted and done as nicely as possible ?

This box is hopefully going to make a statement. I'm putting a big FC logo on one of the windows, help with the cause haha.

Once we get the design all ironed out, I will see what I can do about the lighting. Do you have a link to the strip you are looking at?

Glad to see you are excited. Definitely appreciate the advertising as well ;)

Dylan linked me this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/WHITE-NEON-LIGHT-WATER...1QQcmdZViewItem

and i think thats probably the type of thing i should be looking at. Probably 2 strips, or maybe a ring all the way around the top edge. That should make it bright enough :) Then i can have it go to the music with a module i own.

I was originally thinking i'd have to get small LED's in the corners of the box and make it all shfancy, but looking at this i can do this myself. Lets make everyone's lives easier and just have you paint it, i'll do the lighting myself.

Just put in a mini terminal cup somewhere you think would look good so i can get the wiring into the box :)

oh em gee dylan's just throwing the colour on the sketchup, and putting the extra terminal cup in, and then its all yours for the creation!!

Words cannot describe my excitement. haha.

I guess take a look at the design and gimme a quote via e-mail ?

Yep, When I get the design from Dylan I will shoot you a price quote on it.

Im working on the quote right now. Ill shoot you a pm, because I cant seem to find your email. Or you can just email me real quick, and Ill respond that way.

Anyone want a teaser pic of the design? ;)