gushybear

Box for Range Rover Sport, 2 12's sealed.

Already seen it. :D

Already seen it. :D

are you magic?

Sure. I have eyes everywhere. fing05.gif

bj post your pics here, i gave some ppl (tyrefire included) a sneak peak over at stereointegrity. But i'm sure you have the hot boy shots of it since ur building it :P

Here is a pic:

mag.png

With this box, I will be doing something I have never done before... the custom shaped plexi. Hopefully it wont be any harder than expected.

everytime i look at it i want to jump up and down haha.

u cant see the best part -- the land rover emblem in the bracing!

hmm i was just thinking, maybe it'd be cool if the subs were recessed into the box a bit, to make them flush or semi flush. i was going to see if we could incorporate this into the design before you cut everything, but now it seems like maybe it already is recessed 0.75" ?? is that what ended up happening?

From the drawing, it appears so.

Yes, to flush the plexi, we have to use a double baffle anyways. Looks like Dylan just went ahead and set you up with a flush mount baffle for the subs as well.

dammit dylan you make me seem so stupid, you think of everything before me!

...then again i guess its your job and all to think these things through. i'm now even more stoked for this effing thing.

dammit dylan you make me seem so stupid, you think of everything before me!

...then again i guess its your job and all to think these things through. i'm now even more stoked for this effing thing.

fing05.gif

Won't there be a lot of flex in the center of the box, or is there some hidden bracing behind the thin strips of MDF?

Won't there be a lot of flex in the center of the box, or is there some hidden bracing behind the thin strips of MDF?

You mean the center of the front panel? The box is pretty small actually, so Im not worried about any sort of flex. Plus both the top and front are doubled up already.

That is going to be beautiful, one of the coolest boxes I have ever seen. I am having BJ build me a box for a single Mag v4, but it is nothing special, just a 1 cube after displacement box with charcoal carpet, nothing like that masterpiece.

Its definitely going to be a pretty sweet box when its all done. Im hoping to get started on it tonight. Wanted to start this weekend, just ran out of time.

ahaha i love how there's 40+ posts and the box hasn't even begun to be built yet.

i just showed the sketches to some buddys of mine, and they chit themselves.

ahaha i love how there's 40+ posts and the box hasn't even begun to be built yet.

i just showed the sketches to some buddys of mine, and they chit themselves.

:bull:

^^Haha.

Once I get the compressor back up and running, this is on. Just need to get it up and running, or no carpet on the box :(