Sign in to follow this  
crf450r4u2nv

need another $425 shipped sale for saz1500d

Thank the load, guys like me lost our hinneys. :suicide-santa: Naw just joshing, that was a sweet deal to get more of the Sundown name out there!

Most likely not - at least not in the near future.

how far in the future would you figure ? if you even did.

thanks

In other words, I currently do not have plans to do another sale on the 1500D - being that I have no plans I cannot tell you anything more than that.

Thank the load, guys like me lost our hinneys. :suicide-santa: Naw just joshing, that was a sweet deal to get more of the Sundown name out there!

i've never seen a single sundown amp in my area.

only mainstream stuff, and tons of it.

i was hoping to be one of the first, to go with my 15" fi q {another never seen around here}

In other words, I currently do not have plans to do another sale on the 1500D - being that I have no plans I cannot tell you anything more than that.

fair enough, thanks

by the way fast replies

fair enough, thanks

by the way fast replies

I try to stay on top of things :)

If you really want a great deal on a 1500D the db-R refurbs are a great option - all of the ones he has right now are darn near mint condition physically too.

I try to stay on top of things :)

If you really want a great deal on a 1500D the db-R refurbs are a great option - all of the ones he has right now are darn near mint condition physically too.

I've heard nothing but great things about db-r.

and had already planned on getting one from them for my boat.

but for my suv I wanted better than darn near mint.

the one in my suv I'll most likely own for 10+ years.

the one in my boat i will be lucky to get 2 years out of.{because of enviroment}

impresive that you would point me to somewhere else to save me money.{thanks}

but i still plan on buying at least one from sundown , new.

I just figured that i would check, if something like that was going on now ,i would do it now.

or if it was going to be going on in a month or so i could wait.

if cost was really the factor all i would need is sae1000's for my fi q"s, but i would rather saz1500's.

I'm not looking to push these things to the limits at all.but they will sound great doing it.

The "darn near mint" one I bought from Jacob, is as good as mint. Really, if the place where the screws go weren't marked up, it would have been as good as new for me. :)

Oops, double post.

Edited by SteveSan

I'm not getting down on dbr in any way

I actualy already planned on getting one from them for my boat

and what your saying about dbr is the same impression i've got.

when i redo my jeep i might also cosider a dbr referb.

but for my street car and suv i would rather brand new.

Heh, alright. But you'd be hard pressed to find a better deal. My refurb was through Jacob for $375 or so, with one extremely slight nick the size of the tip of a sharp pencil, and the mounting points of course. 9.95/10 in my opinion. If cash is tight, theres no way you can go wrong with a refurb. Brand new performance and looks, for a killer price. Order one for your boat first, and then see if you want another for your SUV. :)

Heh, alright. But you'd be hard pressed to find a better deal. My refurb was through Jacob for $375 or so, with one extremely slight nick the size of the tip of a sharp pencil, and the mounting points of course. 9.95/10 in my opinion. If cash is tight, theres no way you can go wrong with a refurb. Brand new performance and looks, for a killer price. Order one for your boat first, and then see if you want another for your SUV. :)

actualy I had tried to get one just a little while ago from dbr for my boat.

sold out of the new heat sink ones, they have old heat sink ones left.{i could have sworn they had new ones today}

i may still get that old one just because its for the boat and it wont last as long as the others.

but for as many as ill end up with in the end i might as well try to keep them matching incase i ever

deside to put two in one vehicle at some point. {not likely}

i got to think about that one again

this is not so much a cosmetic thing as it sounds realy, because i usualy try to keep my amps hidden.

these are not show rides , and i dont do soundoffs.

you know maybe i'll give it till the weekend and see if db-r gets in more of the new heat sink ones, if so then i'll try one

Oh. If its the refurbished thing, I have full confidence that the refurb will last. I was told that most of the amps that come back suffer from a blown power supply - caused by under-voltage.

Oh. If its the refurbished thing, I have full confidence that the refurb will last. I was told that most of the amps that come back suffer from a blown power supply - caused by under-voltage.

no it's not a refurb thing

amps just dont live long on boats

harsh climate.

subs dont either

but that is just to be expected

in no way a dig on refurb

i'm actualy a tech so refurb is something im more familure with than i care to be.

so i dont fear the quality of refurb work it can even end up better than new.{hands on human work}

with db-r being an authorised sundown repair center they would have to be up to sundown standards{so no worries}

like i said if they get any in by the week end i'll pick one up, if not i'll just get a brandnew one.

and try db-r next time.

none of these installs are a panic, they all already have full sound.

i'm looking to up date.

but i'm running out of summer to do it all

Haha, I know what you mean by running out of summer. Good luck with your setups! :)

well dbr has run out of all the saz amps refurbs

so i got 1 new one first

but i got it from dbr new

i'll have to see when they get more refurbs

i'll try back

Problem is, everyone seems to get paid around the same time. So around the mid-month and end of the month is when they start flying out the door. Best thing to do is get to the computer and order as soon as you get paid. Alot of people on these forums are running our refurbs, but they don't put that in their sigs, just SAZ-1500D or whatever. Would be nice if they would do dB-r SAZ-1500D or SAZ-1500D (dB-r Refurbished). I even thought about offering a discount to forum members who were repeat customers if they would list their amps in their sig that way... Just to help sales out, get the word out. Been good lately, only refurbished amps we have availible are 1 SAE-1000D, I think 3 New Heatsink SAX-100.4's left (that's all!) and 2 SAX-100.2's. Sold out of almost everything. There's always the option of buying new, and we sell New also.

Thanks,

Chris

dB-r Electronics

i just got a new one .

but for a discount on my refurb one i'll put it in my sig

Yep, thanks for the purchase on the new one, it's already on it's way to you. I will probably make some sort of discount for people that help get the word out on the refurbs, so whenever we get some more in check in with me and we can discuss it!

thats a realy cool offer that i'll have to take you up on

wow realy mine is already shipped that is great, fast

do you think that these run cool enough to fill with epoxy for on a boat?

Sign in to follow this