02BlackOnBlackSS

What has everyone been doing lately?

Heres my status. I just sold the kove armageddon and the planet audio tt2250D that I had sitting around. I am in the process of selling my Planet Audio VX3002, and I will be ordering my Orion 2500D tomorrow. Once I sell the PA, I will order my 400.4. I also have some wheels on ebay so I can have some money to spend for christmas shopping. I am also about to buy a pair of EQT's for $115.

Finals this week too. Fun stuff.

Getting the car back hopefully friday or so. For those who don't know, I had a blowout and went off of the road messing up my axle shaft and a few body parts. The car has been in the damn shop for almost a month now. The dealership is absolutely pathetic.

I got some new wheels out of the deal (still had to pay a lot for them though). Some 18" chroms z06 style wheels. 10.5" wide. They look awesome on the SS. I have a bunch of stuff lying around waiting to be put on the car, and I still have to bring it to Jamie to get everything fiberglassed. Hopefully by next year I'll have everything done and be driving that around again.

I still haven't sold the Z, I am currently driving it since my SS is in the shop.

What's everybody elses stories?

College,

livin at home wt female dog in parents,

dating a girl for almost 2 years,

Hooked up a roadmaster bass tube in my back seat, it bangs, lol

umm, go skating ere sunday for 4 hours or so,

dat about it, very boring,

well right now im kinda jobless, but still in good spirits.lol

i have a few custom jobs lined up for the summer when it warms up, so thats keeping me goin.... and yes alex one of them is your damn SS.......lolololol j/k

im goin to be starting on my own car soon (showcar/daily driver) which will be the crazyest thing around here....

still have no computer so ive been goin to my aunts house to use theres and i think there gettin pissed at me for always being there......but im family so they dont say nothing...

hope everybody has a good holiday

jamie

Personally I am still in VA (I leave the 12th) then its back to NY. Prolly gonna run to NH first though. Met someone new down here and she may move to NY to be with me, if not then I'm gonna start dating someone from NY. I am trying to sell my old equipment to pay bills and such. opefully I can sell it all soon.............going back to the old job and college....Hopefully will get a new job ASAP, cause I need it.

J

Well, this week is finals as stated before. Only 2 more years of grad school :ugh2: Living at home so i can get some cash put together. Working on getting my car decked out. Would ask Jamie to help with my system but you got plenty to do as it is :P Since it doesn't seem to want to get cold this winter, will at least tape up my trunk and get some resin in there for fiberglassing after leather is put in.

Well, this week is finals as stated before. Only 2 more years of grad  school :ugh2: Living at home so i can get some cash put together. Working on getting my car decked out. Would ask Jamie to help with my system but you got plenty to do as it is :P Since it doesn't seem to want to get cold this winter, will at least tape up my trunk and get some resin in there for fiberglassing after leather is put in.

Whose puttin your leather in? :hyper:

hmmmmm..

i work all the time..either at GD making 30mm rounds for the A10, or at radioactivity installing other people's av equipment. quite a combo,eh?

i'm fixing to start a large project in my truck. maybe a few 15's and 5k of power. but that may change as there is a new amp in the works, strappable to 12k. a friend is on a short list to play with one..hehe...and i get to help..wheeeeeeeeee :slayer:

other then that...helping the child learn how to play the drums and reminding the wifey who's the boss!!! :woot:

that is all, the boring life of an old man...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

hmmmmm..

i work all the time..either at GD making 30mm rounds for the A10, or at radioactivity installing other people's av equipment. quite a combo,eh?

i'm fixing to start a large project in my truck. maybe a few 15's and 5k of power. but that may change as there is a new amp in the works, strappable to 12k. a friend is on a short list to play with one..hehe...and i get to help..wheeeeeeeeee :slayer:

other then that...helping the child learn how to play the drums and reminding the wifey who's the boss!!!  :woot:

that is all, the boring life of an old man...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

:slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer: HE's BAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

:mrspam::ohsnap:

Well, this week is finals as stated before. Only 2 more years of grad  school :ugh2: Living at home so i can get some cash put together. Working on getting my car decked out. Would ask Jamie to help with my system but you got plenty to do as it is :P Since it doesn't seem to want to get cold this winter, will at least tape up my trunk and get some resin in there for fiberglassing after leather is put in.

i can always make time for a old buddy.... :slayer:

maybe some carbonfiber.... :D:slayer: