SEBASTO

AA MAYHEM info ??

i cant find any pics an other info about the MAYHEM ... does anyone own this subs...how r they (like BTLs ??)

i got only this

mayhem

Pretty much the old style BTL. Fully loaded with full cooling, 3rd slug, long coil. Daily and universal.

I dont know but I do love mines in a 3 cube box.............. :lol::lol::lol:

Aloha

Edited by yama168

Pretty much the old style BTL. Fully loaded with full cooling, 3rd slug, long coil. Daily and universal.

how can they be old style...if they r new?? any pics

There are differences between the two..

No pics..sorry.

Just picture a 18" 12 spoke frame with a black 3 slug motor..looks a lot like your Havoc but bigger..

There are differences between the two..

No pics..sorry.

Just picture a 18" 12 spoke frame with a black 3 slug motor..looks a lot like your Havoc but bigger..

and wots with the TS parameters ...but still i would like to see a pic ...

..hey ... how hard can it be to take a camera and flash it a few times ?? ...

...man.. if u want to sell something ...u have to present your product... ...(doesnt anyone update the AA site ??) :bull:

... dont want to be an ass ...but ... i like to know about things im interested in....

and this is for Scott or Nick :drink40:

cheers

Edited by SEBASTO

Right..

The website is not done yet, it is being re done with 'real' pictures...parameters are decently similar to the old BTL...

Kinda hard to take a picture of something when you don't have anything to take pictures of (I'm 2000 miles or so away from AA in las vegas)

Our number 1 concern is not the website or pictures for AA...that's what the dealers are for.

The website will be done eventually...there are people who have mayhem's that could give you pictures of them. I don't have any to take pictures of.

Right..

The website is not done yet, it is being re done with 'real' pictures...parameters are decently similar to the old BTL...

Kinda hard to take a picture of something when you don't have anything to take pictures of (I'm 2000 miles or so away from AA in las vegas)

Our number 1 concern is not the website or pictures for AA...that's what the dealers are for.

The website will be done eventually...there are people who have mayhem's that could give you pictures of them. I don't have any to take pictures of.

well than ...... for you guys that have MAYHEMs ...take some pics ... and tell me your experience..

..and Nick ... what exactly is your role in Fi and AA ...

...thanks :eek5wavey:

Send me one, I will take all the pictures you want. :P

Send me one, I will take all the pictures you want. :P

.... buy one ---> take pics ----> send it back (say u didnt like the color) :lol::lol:

Right..

well than ...... for you guys that have MAYHEMs ...take some pics ... and tell me your experience..

..and Nick ... what exactly is your role in Fi and AA ...

...thanks :eek5wavey:

Tons of stuff that doesn't involve taking pictures of Mayhems until the webmaster is done with the new website ;):)

Cosmetically it looks the exact same as the previous BTL except with a black motor...

Look at the old btl, imagine it black, and that's what it looks like...but there are differences that make it geared much more towards dealers and what they can sell....

heres a pic from another forum that was posted

just use a pic of the old btl for a side view

mayhem9000690of7.jpg

Nick hands out the candy at the entrance door to AA and Fi.... Just look for the guy in the candy stripe 2 piece bathing suit :fing34:

...yea ..i got somethin on Mayhem ..

Ascendant Audio

M a y h e m

Brutal Streetbasser

12", 15" and 18" Dual 1 & 2 Ohm models.

Triple stack FEA optimized motor

3" 4 layer aluminum coil

Triple layer reinforced collar

Five progressive spiders

Ultra rigid reinforced cone body

Hybrid foam surround

FHC Motor technology

Triple Woven tinsel leads

Cast Alluminum basket

Wrap round rubber gasket

Silver 8AWG Push terminals

2500W RMS

MAYHEM 18"

Thiele-Small Parameters

Coils - Dual 1 Ω / Dual 2 Ω

Re - 0.7 Ω / 1.4 Ω

Fs - 33.7 Hz / 33.2 Hz

Qms - 6.52 / 6.62

Qes - 0.29 / 0.27

Qts - 0.28 / 0.26

Mms - 307 g / 317 g

Sd - 1210 cm2

Vas - l 148.9 l

SPL - 94.8 / 94.9 1W/1m

Bl - 17.7 / 26.2 Tesla Meters

Xmax - 28mm (one-way)

RMS - 2500w

f_mayhem18incm_f332c85.jpg

f_mayhem18incm_b3ba078.jpg

f_mayhem18incm_92ca515.jpg

1250 on the Havoc, not the Mayhem

...so what do u think Nick or Scott ....are this better(should they be ?) than the BTLs.....i guess the same build ..with all the options ...

....and i hope i will get a chance to try (buy) this Mayhems in the few next months...

cheers

*** SEBA ***

:morepower1::morepower1::morepower1::morepower1:

f_whwdm_264a915.gif

f_whwdm_264a915.gif

f_whwdm_264a915.gif

f_whwdm_264a915.gif

f_whwdm_264a915.gif

........ ou yea...........

Edited by SEBASTO

In my setup, with same box and amps, the new btl was a little louder, but just listening to them it was hard to tell the difference.

...so what do u think Nick or Scott ....are this better(should they be ?) than the BTLs.....i guess the same build ..with all the options ...

Obviously the Mayhem is not better that the NEW BTL, it is the same as the OLD BTL, and the BTL has been re-designed to be better than the OLD one, if the OLD one is better that the NEW one, Fi wasted their time, I highly doubt they would design a woofer that is not superior to the previous model.

Those look like VERY early Mayhems. . . ;) They now have black top and bottom plates.