Fonzi

Yo Donn

Ive emailed you 3 times in the past 2 weeks, no response. Ive had nothing but let down after let down with you. 3+ Months now and nothing. This is rediculous, I dont give a chit now, Money or box I want somehting.

Ive emailed you 3 times in the past 2 weeks, no response. Ive had nothing but let down after let down with you. 3+ Months now and nothing. This is rediculous, I dont give a chit now, Money or box I want somehting.

You have been online and havent replied to my post. I want my fudgein money. Now your gnomeaudio email dosent work either.

Seems like they fell off the face of the earth or something in the past month or so here ...

- Steve

can someone track down BiaBia, he is in touch with donn

I haven't been able to get a hold of Donn lately either ...

He's probably having too much fun in his new Audi TT ...

Seems like he owes a couple people money or boxes or something - don't have the whole story here.

- Steve

Seems like he owes a couple people money or boxes or something - don't have the whole story here.

- Steve

I dont either. I bought a box a long time ago from him and had a ton of problems with that too. I just want my money back now.

I don't work for Donn anymore. I wasn't getting paid enough. Either I broke even or spent money actually getting the boxes shipped. It was a waste of time for me. I don't know the entire story with Donn, so i'm in the dark just as much as you guys are. I heard something about him moving out and his current job is taking up too much of his time.

When you ask $150 for a box, that really isn't much. I am charging $200+ a box and I still have people asking me to build for them.

How should I go about getting my money back? If he just bought a TT then he has money to pay me back.

How should I go about getting my money back?  If he just bought a TT then he has money to pay me back.

well who keeps in contact with him? if we can get them we can get to him :hyper:

Bia Im assuming you have phone numbers to get a hold of him. He never would give me his number when I wanted to talk to him in person.