streetbeater07

real power handling of fi q w/ bp power

ok, i have two q 15's w/ bp power and I was just wandering what the actual power handling of these is with the bp power? I want to power these with an IA 40.1 if not too much and my box is 8.18 cuft. tuned to 27hz. I also have two optima 34/78 yellowtops in the rear and a red top in the front with dual runs of 1/0 to the rear and dual 1/0 will be going into the amp also. thanks

2-400 watts depending on application...

If you abuse them you'll break them, as you would any other speaker. If things are set up properly and you don't abuse them they'll be fine..

great amp for some bl's imo

Nice amp! Where did you get it from & how much?

I have a friend who has a 1500d on each of his 15" q's with bp power and their fine. I dont know if the could really take 4000 watts though.

yeh those 1500d's are perfect, IMO, I think you will have to be careful with that 40.1, but like nick said, it's how you do it, i mean if you got a big low tuned box and blast ur music up all the way then no, doubt they will last long, just have to be smart about it, i think it will be nice to have the head room though, that way you don't over stress the amp.