bjfish11

3.6cf @ 35Hz for a pair of AQ SDC2.5 12's

Title has the specs. Will have a center located port, which will be painted red. Will get finished off in black carpet tomorrow.

36cf35Hz_12pair.jpg

JesseDuarte001-1.jpg

JesseDuarte002-1.jpg

JesseDuarte003-1.jpg

JesseDuarte004-1.jpg

Title has the specs. Will have a center located port, which will be painted red. Will get finished off in black carpet tomorrow.

36cf35Hz_12pair.jpg

JesseDuarte001-1.jpg

JesseDuarte002-1.jpg

JesseDuarte003-1.jpg

JesseDuarte004-1.jpg

Awesomeness!! I cant wait to get everything in. Thanks again BJ.

This is my 2nd enclosure from BJ. The first is the "Fireproof box" lol. Great guy to talk to. Great CS and build quality as usual. :)

System is in my sig.

Thanks man. Glad to see you are liking it. Also, thanks for the email.

Thank God!!

I have been waiting for someone to not only try out the 2.5s but to run excessive amount of power to them... well, AQs can take some pretty large amounts of power.

Can't wait to see how you like this setup.

Thank God!!

I have been waiting for someone to not only try out the 2.5s but to run excessive amount of power to them... well, AQs can take some pretty large amounts of power.

Can't wait to see how you like this setup.

I owned a pair of the older 2.5's a couple of years ago, cant wait to compare. I'm sure they will take some good power as the older 2.5's did. I actually would have been running 2-3 of the older 2.5's if the subs that I bought from a member on CA.com had all came unbroken. But they did come broken and now I will be running the sdc2.5's instead. :)

Awesome man. Thanks again for the order.

I got the enclosure today!! Thanks again BJ. Its great as usual. I will have install pics by tomorrow, and maybe a vid. :D

Glad to hear it arrived safely. Thanks again.

sweet looking work once again. I'm sure the customer will be beyond happy with that set up.

great looking box. but tell me what you think of them subs. i am getting the 2.5s in 10"s.

Looks great man as usual fing05.gif

have you been doing alot of boxes for aq's im on my third box for the hd's

im digging the name plates on your boxes also just noticed it. i need to figure something out at the moment im just writing on the inside of the box

Thanks man. Have done my fair share of AQ boxes. Seems like it has been a little bit of everything lately. I got some new plaques in the works, just need to find time to make some phone calls.... Will be much more attractive I think.