Booosh

Rli-10 v. Rl-p12

Well im pretty much stuck between either the rli-10s or the rlp12s. I was just wondering if the 12s would be too big to put in my ext dime? I want a good mix of SQ and power without having to put in bulletproof glass. I have an amp picked out for the 10s, a pheonix gold x600.1 but I dont know what I would power the 12s with if i decide to go the route. Thanks.

I think either way you go you'll be happy. Why not get (2) Rl-p if you can afford it? I don't remember off the top of my head what the rms is, but I think a pair of those and a Sundown 1500d would be a good combo.

Yea I planned on gettting 2 subs weither way because I like the symmetry...the rlps rms is 500-1000 watt. Now I just have to research the sundown.

Dang did some research and I just misses a nice sale in june on the 1500d...once again day late and a dollar short...poo

No worries though. Just wait for someone to sell one in the classifieds. Every once in a while Jacob (owner of Sundown) will have a blemished or used one for sale as well. Maybe you should send him a message and see if he has anything. His username is sundownz.

Also, check out db-r electronics...they sometimes have refurbished ones for a great price.

Between the 10's and 12's it pretty much comes down to how much space you have and what sort of enclosure you are using.

Between the 10's and 12's it pretty much comes down to how much space you have and what sort of enclosure you are using.

Well like I stated its going into my ext dime so I have the whole area where the jumpseats are. Enclosure will be a custom built sealed enclosure built by me.

I figured ext dime was a typo.

I figured ext dime was a typo.
Not a typo, just cool lingo, lol. fing05.gif I had an X-cab as well, and I had 2 15" RL-p's in there ported. A sundown 1500 with the 2 12"s sealed would be perfect to fit in your truck. :neil:

Yea sorry guys ext dime is an extended (ext) cab s-10 (dime).

i have a pair laying around the Rlp 12's are great subs, great response, fast just overall nice subs