punkmutt1231

12" FI SSD

hah this thread is up to you again.

i changed my mind, I am gonna do it once, and do it right. GO big or GO home. FI BL FTW

I'd go sealed if sound quality is anywhere near a priority, but you say you listen to rap/hip-hop so I'm confused :)

x2, but i have a ssd and i have heard a 15" l7 and mine walked all over it in sound quality, but, both subs were in ported box, his was prefab, and mine was custom, about the same output and my ssd is 12"

if you're going to go sealed, i choose the q, ported, you could go either or depending upon your tastes

What size is your SSD, how much cubic feet do you have on each sub. And whats the port tuned at??THNX

go with the Fi ssd 12 and feed it at least 1000 watts. My SSD12 is being powered only at 4ohms at 1200 watts at a 38hz box and still can do great in competitions. It recently did 140db on term lab (installed in the trunk of a toyota sedan) and even won 4 competitions so far

kicker subs in my experience are meant more for higher hz and are not that great on the lows compared the the ssd's.

I actually have 2 12" ssd's for sale and my friend has a kicker zx1000.1 forsale. 1 of the ssds has minor cosmetic damages and i am

willing to let go cheaper. I should be starting a forsale thread soon for my old setup. If your intrested send me a pm.

i will buy one of the ssd's!!!!

For a amp im running a lanzar opti drive and imao so far so good for very little money but if you can stretch it go with a sundown maybe 1000 will work good for you. they come with a good warrenty and if you buy from them again you get even better discount. Amps will last a long time if you take good care of them so its better to invest in something worth while and never look back...but then again if this is like a hobby for you like it is for many people ur bum will get itchy and no matter what you choose you will always want to change just for the sake of changing