Sign in to follow this  
citrate

MT Recone

Hey guys, i need another recone for my MT. Im looking for dual 1.4, optimized for use with 2 powerbass xa3000d's. I want stiff but not super stiff, i was thinking quad spider, 2 stiff, 2 med stacked alternatly, with heavy duty tinsel. If you guys have another idea im open to it. Lemme know please need it asap. BTW itll be shipped to ontario canada.

Do you want the woven leads or just the big btl tinsels?

whichever you guys think would be best suited. the problem were having with tinsels is them burning up. If you guys think woven would be better than the btl leads we'll go that route.

nick, if you could email me about it at dondoyle1 at hotmail we'll hammer out the details, i gotta head to work. if i dont go with woven tinsel, would you guys also be willing to sell me 2 feet of the btl tinsel along with it? lemme know, i think were gonna change the spider to stiff, med, stiff, med, stiff. lemme know dude, lets get this ball rolling! thanks!

Don D

ahh, i coulda got the woven tensils on my mt's

sooooo is anyone gonna get back to me? i emailed, posted here, nick youve posted since i started this thread and i still havent heard anything from ya

Ok..

Sorry, i don't sit here all the time..pop in once and a while when i have a minute and that's that...searched through my inbox and never got an email from you..

i dunno dude, you answered other threads, this one just sat there for a week unanswered. You guys know better than anyone that when a competitor needs something he cant sit around for a week for a reply. And yeah i did email ya man. Its fine, ill just call shawn direct next time, and sebasto heres my basketball, and heres my ping pong ball, lick my balls.

Sign in to follow this