Sign in to follow this  
spl_explorer

Plz help Team Sundown

Also, where is your battery voltage at when protection kicks in ?

I have the new Kinetik 3800s. I havent notice what the voltage drops to but I know its not that low. Ill look next time.

If the wal-mart cable doesn't take care of it keep reading.

Do you have an AC current clamp as well ? Then we can measure actual power with subs connected. May simply be driving the amps to the limit before protection at a certain frequency.

Also, where is your battery voltage at when protection kicks in ?

Still haven

Probably is fine - they have alot of excursion potential.

Just realize that you have ALOT of power on tap and you are capable of reaching limits.

A video would help as well ;)

Probably is fine - they have alot of excursion potential.

Just realize that you have ALOT of power on tap and you are capable of reaching limits.

A video would help as well ;)

Belive me, if you look at my youtube vidz I take videos all the time. You might just see a couple post up tommarow. =)

I bet it is pretty sick - another Team Sundown guy came by with two 18s and two 3000s and it was pretty painful.

I was planning on doing 2 18s, on 2 3000ds, but stuff got side tracked and had to back off that idea for a while, maybe 4 ever.

I would love to see some videos.

I was planning on doing 2 18s, on 2 3000ds, but stuff got side tracked and had to back off that idea for a while, maybe 4 ever.

I had just washed my truck and was planing on taking a video of shaking all the water off but something happend accrost the street and the cops showed up. ;( Ill try to get one tonight and have it up tommarow.

how many batt's do you have??

Yellow Flop under the hood and a Kinetik 2400 and new 3800 in back.

Ive been bumpen it driving around and no problems anymore. I guess what they say is true. "Tuneing your amps with a DMM is not always the best".

l_6b58e2c7838d31ffc2febce12d6c6144.jpg

I had just washed my truck and was planing on taking a video of shaking all the water off but something happend accrost the street and the cops showed up. ;( Ill try to get one tonight and have it up tommarow.

Ive been bumpen it driving around and no problems anymore. I guess what they say is true. "Tuneing your amps with a DMM is not always the best".

Nice, you wouldn't happen to have a pic with it compared to the hc2400 do ya?

Nice, you wouldn't happen to have a pic with it compared to the hc2400 do ya?

No sorry mayne. Never unwired my 2400 from my truck... Its about 3-4"s taller though

Im uploading a video I took last night. It's kinda dark but it works...

Ill try and take some clearer vids later today or tommarow. Im still waiting on some 1/0 distro blocks to come in so I can clean up some of the wires on the amps.

l_c458aeaadaafa1ddcbc4c20ed7c68b09.jpg

l_ad3f2bafaacbef57f8bcb32f4fbfbabe.jpg

Awesome!

I always hate picking up those 2400s...that 3800 must really suck! The spec sheet says it weighs 100 lbs.

Oh, it's one hell of a beast! I was accepted onto Team Powermaster and was going to run the D3100s but the Kinetik 3800s came out I knew I had to get one. Plus, what I can get them for is unbeatable. Within the next month ill switch the 2400 for another 3800.

Also I couldn

Edited by spl explorer

yeah i have 2 3800s and they weigh about 88 pounds.

Edited by stealth

Sign in to follow this