manbeer

another how many square ft thread...

I'm trying to figure out approximately how much i'll need just to do a fairly thorough job in the trunk of G35 coupe without going crazy. this is for a temporary smaller install and i will probably add a bit more in the future when i apply damplifier to the rest of the car. do you think 20 sq ft is enough for starters in a small trunk?

If you want to cover the whole floor, sides, back wall, and trunk lid, you'll need closer to 30 sq. feet. The dips and rises of the spare tire well, wheel wells, etc., add on a bit.

If you want to cover the whole floor, sides, back wall, and trunk lid, you'll need closer to 30 sq. feet. The dips and rises of the spare tire well, wheel wells, etc., add on a bit.

Thanks, i just need to decide on damplifier or damplifier pro now :/

I'd say it's closer to 40-50 sq. feet, when I Dynamatted my trunk I went through 20 sq. feet VERY quickly. I only got about half of mine done with that much...

I'd say it's closer to 40-50 sq. feet, when I Dynamatted my trunk I went through 20 sq. feet VERY quickly. I only got about half of mine done with that much...

Stratus trunk is literally twice the size of mine though. With the spare tire and factory trim in place my trunk is 7 cubic feet, 12 inches high. With everything out out of mine and stripped bare, the top section of your trunk is still bigger then mine

Stratus trunk is literally twice the size of mine though. With the spare tire and factory trim in place my trunk is 7 cubic feet, 12 inches high. With everything out out of mine and stripped bare, the top section of your trunk is still bigger then mine

HAHA! Never mind then, don't listen to me! :P