Sign in to follow this  
spl_explorer

Sundown Audio ftw

Today was a local dB Drag event here in Sacramento. My first comp running Sundown Audio and I took 1st in Bass Race 149.9 class. I was the only person there running Sundown Audio so I was representing! Qualifieing I held a 49.9 for about 10 full seconds right off the bat but then hit a 150 so I drop it down and ended with a 149.5. On my run I did a 149.6. Im really Happy with Sundown!!! I have pix and videos uploading but will take a wile. Ill post them up when there finished. All and all it was a good day excpet I think my 200A alt is on it's way out! =(

Whats is do on a burp?

Dont know. Im not into cars that burp.

Howcome your window was open?

Cuz the 40s class you can have a window down... 50s class you have to run sealed. It was just my window down. Everything else was seled.

What do you do sealed up on music?Burp? Either way sick #'s but im just curious.

I wish I knew. As for sealed or having a window open, I

Hey Jacob... I think you owe me a new roof! HAHA. A fellow competitor pointed this out to me today. Anyone have any ideas on what I can do so water doesn

Weld something in there and turn it down? :)

Weld something in there and turn it down? :)

Weld something maybe. Turn it down, hell no. lol

I was told to try some silicone. What do you guys think?

Concrete? :)

I mean, I have no problems with dedicated SPL vehicles but if it causes damage to something you need for regular use something is up with that :)

Im just hoping water wont come threw there. This car is my DD. I do have 5 layers of sound deaedning up there. Maybe that will keep water from seeping threw... I hope!!!

I might just take it to different boddy shops and ask them is theres anything they can do.

Edited by spl explorer

Great score and sweet setup! Sucks about the roof. What subs did that silver civic with the ss xxx amp have in it?

Edited by Patrick Bateman

Great score and sweet setup! Sucks about the roof. What subs did that silver civic with the ss xxx6500 have in it?

Thanks mayne!

The Civic is Brian Nyman with Team Bassic. He has the SS xxx10000. He' running that to 2 Brovax EDX 12s.

3m makes a " Self Leveling " clear sealant that we use when we have to mount things to the top of Fire trucks too keep water from getting in the cab....

any auto store should have it for 6 to 9 bucks /// easy fixx

wtf how do you all do cracking roofs like that havn

3m makes a " Self Leveling " clear sealant that we use when we have to mount things to the top of Fire trucks too keep water from getting in the cab....

any auto store should have it for 6 to 9 bucks /// easy fixx

Thanks mayne. Im ganna try that for sure!!!

wtf how do you all do cracking roofs like that havn

Sign in to follow this