jracer

ascendant takes the win !!!!

well went to a db drag over the weekend.. bass raced a 155.3 !!! was a great time even with some minor problems..

like my rca's fallong out and i didnt even know it !! hahaha.. i am soo dumb.. maybe i could have done a 156 with both plugged in !! and my batt voltage sucked...11.6 at full tilt.. need to work on that..

my chaos subs kicked some butt and had no problems.. got i love them !! some pics...

van2.jpg

100_1470.jpg

sundown2.jpg

komanslamfest020.jpg

Edited by liljohn

Wow, that is plum full of sundown :rockwoot:

:o *Drool dripping from mouth*

man i love that amp rack! awesome work on that van might i say!

get some duck tape on that rca to hold it in place hah

Nice to see those Clarions gone. HowYa been LJ??? You sure do have a nice fn rack.... JR

Your amp rack just became my desktop backround...Just so ya know!

jon,

how many alts did you put in your astro? did you do some fabricaton? nice and clean setup you got there

on just one alt ... but i am working on adding another one as we speak !! getting two on a new style astro is tuff..!!!!

Edited by liljohn

i can only imagine how much work that was. and for sure that second alt will do miracles.

Nice to see those Clarions gone. HowYa been LJ??? You sure do have a nice fn rack.... JR

frankie doesnt seem to be doing to bad with them. but of course sundown for the win

jon,

how many alts did you put in your astro? did you do some fabricaton? nice and clean setup you got there

on just one alt ... but i am working on adding another one as we speak !! getting two on a new style astro is tuff..!!!!

i have the same astro as yours, but the stinger brand here says only 1pc. 200 alt will fit. what did you do to fit 2 alt in your astro?

frankie doesnt seem to be doing to bad with them. but of course sundown for the win

frankie rio is now using crossfire ...

jon,

i have the same astro as yours, but the stinger brand here says only 1pc. 200 alt will fit. what did you do to fit 2 alt in your astro?

well havent actually bolted it on yet.. but have it all planned out.. ill keep ya posted

~

Damn man after watchin that video.. haha.. your van is awesome.

Congrats on the win... nice amp rack too.

Here is a vid of your 155.3 run that i took at the show.

th_100_1489.jpg

Holy sh!t man. I got to sit in there at SBN and it was nasty, "looks" louder now!!!

Here is a vid of your 155.3 run that i took at the show.

th_100_1489.jpg

Holy sh!t man. I got to sit in there at SBN and it was nasty, "looks" louder now!!!

I think it was doing ~122 db, on the other meter that was hanging on the pop-a-shade tent. LOL