SKEEMASK

SKEEMASK'S 97' Thunderbird Build

who the F#@K !!!!! is that @ my door, oh thats the Fedex man.

snoop.gif

Lets see what he brought me.

00114.jpg

00215.jpg

00312.jpg

00410.jpg

00510.jpg

0067.jpg

0076.jpg

Big ups to Randy and Wu @ AtomicLoudspeakers, yall really need to take a look @ some of their products. Excellent businessmen.

pretty soon I'll have all the youngsters like damn.jpg

and all the old folks will be like samuel_L_Jackson.gif

Edited by SKEEMASK

LOL that friday boys, and tha old man

got the Phoenix Gold Ryval V754....its a certified CEA amp and has a very modest and conservative 120rms x 4 @ 2ohm rating but Im sure its more like 150rms x 4 @ 2ohm. Hopefully more. I like the fact that its very small. notice how smaller it is compared to my RF T3002. Oh and I have a old ass Orion HCCA 2100 for sale.....its broken so I'll let it go for $100 buck + shipping. PM me for pix.....only PM if ur serious about purchasing......I dont have time for that monkey sh*t

00115.jpg

00216.jpg

00313.jpg

00411.jpg

00511.jpg

got all my power plants so next on the list is the 250amp StreetBeat MechMan alt and Audio Control DQXS

You could've at least gave me a shout out :( Did you get them stickers i sent yet?

lol, shot outs to my brotha from anotha motha. Thumper, the colorado cat I bought the BTLs from.....not sure. I jsut got off work and havent checked my mail yet.

I sent them out saturday.. All I found was the one Fi sticker but I threw some other ones in there. Mail here is stupid it goes from my little town penrose to the big city colorado springs and back to here and then to its destination.. Stupid USPS

I sent them out saturday.. All I found was the one Fi sticker but I threw some other ones in there. Mail here is stupid it goes from my little town penrose to the big city colorado springs and back to here and then to its destination.. Stupid USPS

Just checked and they still havent gotten here yet. Mail here is slow too. I see u've changed ur mind yet again about the 4-10s.....did u atleast crank them up and see what they sounded like?

Ya.. I change my mind literaly every day. But since X from PWK is gonna be comin out to visit Im gonna keep those babies in there for a while. I had every thing just thrown together to see what they sounded like and it gave me a headache, split my rear pillar mounts to the cab, and blew my front window seal. But once I get everything done then I'll make some vids.. I ordered 4 sets of alpine type R components to do 3 in each door panel and one on the front pillar firing at your face like yours. But yeah nothing is in there as of now so I can get the rest to make it all pretty :)

Edited by Thumper

Im thinking of re-doing the passenger side pillar. It doesnt fit very good. I gotta shave it down somemore. If it doesnt work then I just do that one over.