djjdnap

The linc and the 22in shoes

Wheels are unsprung weight. Weight added to the vehicle, such as the stereo equipment you will not notice much due to the fact that it is supported by the suspension. The only thing supporting the wheels are the ball joints. Adding unsprung weight increases wear and decreases the ability for the suspension to perform as designed. I could go on.

Now with that all said, if you really want to get technical, there is no "correct" way to lift these vehicles for these enormous wheels. They simply were not designed for it. To do so "correctly," would require the suspension to be in proper factory alignment which will never happen outside of a spec-designed kit such as used on truck suspension lifts, and to keep weight distribution and center of gravity the same as well, which you'll never get as you're raising the vehicle.

no there is indeed away to lift the cars corectly... custom lower A arms and larger springs...

and i have alot of weight in my car.. ALOT.... then add me shit

no there is indeed away to lift the cars corectly... custom lower A arms and larger springs...

and i have alot of weight in my car.. ALOT.... then add me shit

That's still not correct. The suspension geometry is still not in spec. The driveshaft angle is not in spec, etc. . . .

they make custom car suspension lifts just like they make them for trucks? Just depends on your car.

And i get what your saying about unspung lift but they were talkin about moving mass, my whole car is moving mass..

My cuzin was drivin a company truck with a 700gallon tank of water in it, ran smooth into the back of a ladies car cuz he couldn't stop, so I would say the weight does matter.

they make custom car suspension lifts just like they make them for trucks? Just depends on your car.

And i get what your saying about unspung lift but they were talkin about moving mass, my whole car is moving mass..

My cuzin was drivin a company truck with a 700gallon tank of water in it, ran smooth into the back of a ladies car cuz he couldn't stop, so I would say the weight does matter.

They were talking about rotational inertia which is not the same as mass, and plays an even larger effect on the vehicle's ability to stop.

lol, now its all a play on words, but that is a bit of a difference i agree, but an extra 160 or so isn't gonna kill my brakes, been driving about a month or so as of to date, pads are still lookin brand da spank new, i think the wagner brand is prolly as good as we make them out to be, lol(advance auto).

Still need an alignment however, actually hadn't planned on keepin the rims on for too long anway, cuz its bout to get cold, so i think i'll be aight