bjfish11

Anyone interested in Tshirts?

Im thinking about ordering some more stock of Tshirts. They never really went over all that well, when I had them a couple years ago. But lately, I have been getting asked quite often when I would have them back in stock.

I wanted to test the waters first, before I spent a lot of money ordering in a bunch of shirts. Who might be interested? Would you be willing to pre-order? The price will probably be around $18-20 shipped via USPS priority.

Also, what sizes would I need. Last time I ordered M-XL, but had quite a few requests for other sizes (mainly bigger ones).

So who would be game?

No problem Andrew.

Front:

TShirts004.jpg

Back:

TShirts005.jpg

Thats the old ones. I would most likely get more of those, unless there are ideas for better ones, that more people would be willing to order.

I'd buy one, XL. I'd like to see something else on the shirt though too, even "Custom Subwoofer Enclosures" or something on the back at the bottom.

Edited by 5.4SPL

If you guys that might be interested, please post up what size you would want. I think we might be able to do some sort of presale. I believe I need a minimum order of 20 shirts to place the order with my shirt guy. Once we have close to 20 preordered, I can get them going. Anyone down with that?

Also, yes we can look into adding to the design as well. That should not be a problem.

id love to get one, medium, but in my opinion id put more on the front than just the fishercustoms.com, not sure exactly what, but it would be better looking in my opinion

3xl, i like to have some extra room in my shirts. :P

i think it would be cool to have something that ties the front to the back like a broad color strap that goes from the FisherCustoms.com , over the right shoulder and under the logo in the rear.

maybe.

3xl, i like to have some extra room in my shirts. :P

i think it would be cool to have something that ties the front to the back like a broad color strap that goes from the FisherCustoms.com , over the right shoulder and under the logo in the rear.

maybe.

pretty cool idea

Put me down for a large.

I would be willing to get them re-designed. However, my design skills are not very good.

Whats wrong with the .com? I would imagine 99% of the people that would see these shirts, will have no idea what Fisher Cusotms is. By putting .com, they can at least check us out.

Whats wrong with the .com? I would imagine 99% of the people that would see these shirts, will have no idea what Fisher Cusotms is. By putting .com, they can at least check us out.

Exactly, with .com people might be more inclined to check it out. lol

Or at least know where to check it out, if they are curious.

You guys know I will try my best to get you some.

The vote is going on right now for the design. Once I get a design, Ill get some price quotes for them to be made. Then I will most likely have a pre-order for the first large batch of shirts.