Sign in to follow this  
Scuba Steve

My new mag setup.

post-159-1105162570_thumb.jpgHi everyone, just put this new box in my trunk. Thought you all would like a peek. I built and installed this box in about 5 hours, so dont make fun of me. Its 3.5 cubes and the port.... well i really dont know how to port, the box was an experiment, its a slot port 3'x30.5'. It gets a lot louder than the two 15's that i had before. oh yeah 1500watts from rockford fosgate, daily driven.

Steve, you do realize that you have two speaker / box designers less than 5 minutes away from you (me and Jake), right? :D All you had to do was call and we could have helped with the design.

No trunk space, but lots of bass...my kind of guy. :)

Looks massive :D

Get those guys to help you design your next box :)

- Steve

Yeah i didnt think about that. should of called you guys, send me your phone number. cause im gona build another one. because i didnt do it right. email me at rpb0759@adelphia.net thanks steve.

And Nick can sell you some of his "Magic" speaker cable. :D

i design speaker boxes as well....so if the three of us can help him with his box...i think we would make that one 15 hit so deep and sound musical it would be great.

trying to gather meeting of the minds...to help one man

i told u steve u should have had help making the box maybe u and nick could help make my box once i get a mag 12

And Nick can sell you some of his "Magic" speaker cable. :D

I'm telling ya, it makes a difference. Nick Morgan is running it in his Toyota, I'm running it, Hollis's car will be re-done in it once we start on it again, etc. :) Just send me a few bucks and I'll get you a sample in the mail. Everyone that we've performed an A/B test on has heard a difference. :D

YOu know, I found some power cable of similar design. I figured I'll just a take a listen for myself when I move down.

YOu know, I found some power cable of similar design.  I figured I'll just a take a listen for myself when I move down.

Yes, do come listen. Rectangular solid core wire is where it's at. It's teh hotness (and yes, I mis-spelled "the" on purpose). :)

where do the groceries sit?? :hyper: