sundownz

Big Sundown Build

Yeah I was excited for "him" when he told me he was joining the team and what he was running for the finals. Even though I tried to get him to run sundown a while ago.

From what ive been reading here is my conclusion. Its the roadquake guy with the white lincoln that raved about his AP subs then switched over to AB subs anyways haha.

16x1500Ds.jpg

Yes... that is 8 MORE amps you see behind the glass -- 16 total amps :)

More pics after finals!

now that made me horny

" Captain, we need more power to go to light speed "

can you tell us what kind of car it is at least? looks like a trunk....something walled?? HMMMM I hate photoshop spraypaint hiding secretz......

Its not photo shop , the amount of joules has caused a worm hole around it :o

He is not running Sundown woofers at this time - but I think the Monster Sub will be perfect for this setup when they are ready. Would be the same power I use in the Jeep :)

From what ive been reading here is my conclusion. Its the roadquake guy with the white lincoln that raved about his AP subs then switched over to AB subs anyways haha.

Maybe you are right :)

But, the guy you are thinking of started his own shop and is no longer with Road Quake.

Definitely an LS trunk, looks just like the one sitting in my driveway.

Except for the amps

Maybe you are right :)

But, the guy you are thinking of started his own shop and is no longer with Road Quake.

hey who knows

I was lucky enough to see a couple pics of the build earlier................................................. It's going to be retarded for sure.

I was lucky enough to see a couple pics of the build earlier................................................. It's going to be retarded for sure.

can I see? Im sure I could go look at it myself but thats a long drive to get up there

Jacob is such a cock tease

Awwwwwwww Weeeeeeeeeak video !!! i wanna @ least hear the amps trying to destory some subs :slayer:

if you wanna see it before the pics and whatever else they decide to release go to Indy finals